Google just released its latest mobile operating system called the Android Oreo. Google wants users to look for the "Play Protect" logo when buying a new Android device. The new feature significantly helps in detecting and removing apps that might be malicious. Show us some love by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for instant social media updates from our website! Google has been providing certification for Android devices to maintain that end-users have a stable experience.
Google has yet to reveal the exact rollout date of the Android Oreo on Pixels and Nexus devices, as well as the schedule for other Android phones. Not only are younger users skewing the curve on mobile-apps time spent (those 18-24 are spending 3 hours a day in apps, vs. 2.6 hours for 25-34, and 2.3 hours for 35-44), they're the ones who are downloading new apps.
This feature can be accessed in Settings- Apps & notification- Advanced- Special app access- Install unknown apps. Google said Play Protect continuously scans the estimated 2 billion Android devices around the world, using machine learning to watch for unusual and questionable behavior in more than 50 billion apps and automatically removing problem applications.
U11 Android Oreo update release time line revealed
As a result, the newly updated launcher can now be downloaded on more phones aside from the Google Pixel lineup. HTC has announced to roll out the Android 8.0 Oreo to three of its handsets before the end of this year.
Another new feature that makes navigating the interface easier. These tests also verify that the Google apps pre-installed on devices are authentic, and that apps from the Play Store can work as intended.
With the Oreo update, Android TV believes in channels.
Below, you'll find a link to the its APK and, for those unfamiliar with the process of sideloading apps on Android, a simple guide on how to install the launcher on your device. What happens if your device is not certified by Google? These two companies sparked into action this year and they have already made the updates available in beta.
- Apple says it's pulling popular apps in Iran due to U.S. regulations
- Authorities: Man tried to blow up Confederate statue in Houston park
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Ten: Tropical Storm Watches issued for ENC
- How Much Will Conor McGregor And Floyd Mayweather Make For Their Fight?
- You'll never guess Trump's nickname for anti-Trump GOP Senator Jeff Flake
- $46K Worth of Donald Trump Ecstasy Tablets Seized in Huge Drug Bust
- No Progress in Latest Round of Talks Between Kushner and PA's Abbas
- Walmart will use Google to reach the digital consumer
- Oxfordshire GCSE results day 2017
- SC parents name newborn daughter in honor of total solar eclipse