HTC has announced to roll out the Android 8.0 Oreo to three of its handsets before the end of this year. Google also claims faster performance and 2X boot speed with the Android 8.0 Oreo. With this improvement, Android Oreo users will be able to enjoy theming of the Android Framework and Android System UI, theming of any third-party application, custom fonts for 3rd-party apps, and a status bar center-clock mod WITHOUT root. Pixel and Nexus users will be among the first to get the new update, which is not surprising at all.
North American Trade Reps Start Talks on NAFTA Overhaul
Exports of goods to Mexico and Canada have more than tripled, from $142 billion to $517 billion. The president's renewed threat Tuesday reignited such concerns.
By downloading these things, you can give your device a new look but you can't the features of the Android O on your device without actually updating it to Android Oreo. The company posted the news via a tweet that reads, "We're excited to bring Android 8.0 to the HTC U11, U Ultra, & 10, beginning with U11 in Q4". So, if you are a proud owner of a device other than these, then you might have to wait a few more months to get your hands on Oreo. It also comes with improved notifications for apps and better battery optimisation. We know that Android Oreo will not be made available for most of the devices out there officially, but you can still enjoy the look and feel of it by downloading Android O Wallpapers, Ringtones and much more. As a result, the newly updated launcher can now be downloaded on more phones aside from the Google Pixel lineup.
- Pyongyang rails against US-South Korea war games
- Walmart will use Google to reach the digital consumer
- Melee Breaks Out at Charlottesville City Council Meeting
- USA hospital worker claims huge Powerball lottery jackpot - and quits job
- You'll never guess Trump's nickname for anti-Trump GOP Senator Jeff Flake
- $46K Worth of Donald Trump Ecstasy Tablets Seized in Huge Drug Bust
- Rocket League Switch Has Nintendo Cars!
- Authorities: Man tried to blow up Confederate statue in Houston park
- Thailand's former prime minister, Yingluck Shinawatra, may have fled
- How Much Will Conor McGregor And Floyd Mayweather Make For Their Fight?