If you let pop culture historians tell it, Taylor Swift is nothing if not vengeful, and she appears to have given them another example with "Look What You Made Me Do", her first new single in over two years and a potential clapback at Kanye West. Adding insult to injury, Nicki Minaj is a featured guest on the track and in the video - and she has her own heated history with Swift. To start, you must use your Ticketmaster account to register with the Taylor Swift Tix portal and choose a city in which you could potentially attend a concert.
Taylor Swift loves her fans-and it's really never been a better time to be a Swiftie.
"Famous"-gate began when West seemed to jokingly claim on that Life of Pablo song, "I made that bitch famous", a misogynistic statement Swift took issue with". At one point, she proclaims the "old Taylor" to be dead in what sounds like a voicemail recording, a nod to the now infamous phone call captured in the reality star's Snapchat story.
Swift wiped her social media pages clean last week and caused a frenzy online with video snippets of slithery snake parts. Also, the way she says "Look what you made me do" sounds a LOT like the way white girls sing along to Nicki Minaj (I would know) which is maybe fine for driving around in your vehicle, but it is teetering on offensive here.
And later: "The world moves on / Another day another drama, drama / But not for me, not for me / All I think about is karma".
Giants WR Odell Beckham could miss season opener vs Cowboys
He could either spend the season on IR or he could reach an injury settlement with the Giants and try to land with another team. The Giants' offense is McAdoo's baby, so this is the last thing he wants and it's what he plans all offseason to avoid.
That "fun way", as it turns out, involves spending even more money. "I don't like your little games, Don't like your titled stage, The role you made me play of the fool".
The twitter reaction was fast and furious, with fans expressing delight at her return, combined with shock over her new-found "vindictive" side, as Cosmpolitan put it.
She denied giving permission for the lyrics to feature in the song saying, "I would like to be excluded from this narrative".
- Pyongyang rails against US-South Korea war games
- North American Trade Reps Start Talks on NAFTA Overhaul
- Police say man confessed to killing younger sister, 2 cousins
- Germany urged to probe coup fugitive reports
- Authorities: Man tried to blow up Confederate statue in Houston park
- Walmart will use Google to reach the digital consumer
- Knife-wielding man wounds seven in Russian Federation
- Iraq launches offensive to retake Tal Afar from ISIL
- Gwyneth rocks engagement ring on 'Avengers' set
- $46K Worth of Donald Trump Ecstasy Tablets Seized in Huge Drug Bust