"The most-important thing is that the team won and I'm also happy that I scored".
The 21-year-old caused offence with his ill-advised posts on social media.
It's nearly certain Perez will leave this summer and Deportivo looks the most likely option, although Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez has admitted he is interested.
"It is very hard, the prices are insane".
"We missed some targets at the beginning and we are paying for that, but hopefully we can find some solutions".
Viewing the Solar Eclipse, Safely
The community will be in darkness as the moon passes across and completely covers the sun for approximately 2 1/2 minutes. Anderson will also tell you what to expect on August 21, how you can observe safely and why this event is special.
When Benitez committed to stay at Newcastle at the end of last season he was promised "every last penny" by club owner Mike Ashley to invest in the squad, but the reality has not been so simple.
Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez met the Brazilian in London on Wednesday while he was attending the Premier League launch and he hopes to sign him before Sunday's opener against Tottenham.
"We have a big squad and a lot of competition but I need to work hard and in the moments I am on the pitch, give my best", the Ghana global explained.
"I am not happy but at the same time for me it's a challenge".
While expressing his disappointment at the club's transfer dealings, the Spaniard says he has no desire to walk away from St James' Park.
"I like the player because I have good friends in A Coruna", Benitez told reporters. It has to be something you can not control.
- More wet weather for parts of North Carolina
- Tropical Storm Franklin Not Threat To Bermuda
- Microsoft launches Surface hardware subscription model
- Sunday's episode of Game of Thrones has leaked online
- You can now use PayPal through Skype's mobile app
- Trump's approval rating plunges to new low following GOP's health care fiasco
- Never proposed Ayesha Gulalai for marriage: Naeem-ul-Haque
- Havana to investigate 'symptoms' found on US Diplomats
- The 'Despacito' video just broke 3 billion views on YouTube
- Christie says Mueller is being 'responsible' in Russian Federation inquiry