Both HBO and Star India told The Verge that the leak was coming from Star India.
They also stated that they are going to take this matter seriously and the perpetrators will face legal remedial actions.
Rain Chances Return Thursday
Sunny skies and a high near 88 are expected Wednesday for Topeka and northeast Kansas, according to the National Weather Service . The airmass will be warm & humid across the area Sunday , and showers and storms will be likely especially in the afternoon.
The next episode of Game of Thrones has been leaked online just 48 hours before it was set to go to air.
Earlier this week, HBO became the latest victim of a data breach, which saw a hacking group claim to have retrieved 1.5TB of data from the company's servers.
Another report suggested more Game Of Thrones episodes could be leaked. HBO is the USA network behind series like Game Of Thrones, Ballers, Westword and so. The leaked episode appears to be an internal release and is tagged with "For Internal Viewing Only" as well as a prominent "Star India Pvt Ltd" watermark. A low-quality version of the episode made its way onto Reddit in the form of Google Drive postings. HBO did not provide screeners to the current season to avoid any leaks, but it didn't help protect the network from hackers. Sunday's upcoming episode will put fans past the halfway point, as this season will consist of only seven episodes. During that "cyber incident" programming data and scripts appear to have been stolen, and HBO has cautioned viewers about spoilers appearing online. What's more, this new leak is apparently unconnected to the earlier hack, meaning that HBO's generally tight security has been breached twice in an embarrassingly short period of time.
- Trump's approval rating plunges to new low following GOP's health care fiasco
- Russian Federation orders cut in U.S. diplomats in reaction to sanctions
- US President Trump replaces chief of staff Priebus with John Kelly
- LG V30 Rolling Out with a Larger Optic Aperture
- Chinese troops enter Barahoti in Uttarakhand, threaten shepherds
- Philander out of hospital, available to bat in third test
- Trump joining with GOP senators to push immigration changes
- Town mayor killed as Philippines war on drugs escalates
- 'Skinny repeal' rejected in big blow for Trump
- Viewing the Solar Eclipse, Safely