She said that if Khan tendered an apology to the nation and the women, then it would be accepted as Allah also likes those who forgive.
The application said Gulalai put him under huge mental agony as she "lied through electronic and print media by making false allegations against my party chairman Imran Khan and my party PTI".
"We can not expect a tribal woman to adopt such lifestyle".
Central leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, Ahsan Iqbal says Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chief Imran Khan is not appearing before the Election Commission regarding his case. "I suspect that the [PMLN] has used her against me", Khan told broadcaster ARY.
Philander out of hospital, available to bat in third test
Jennings was 34 not out and Tom Westley, one of three debutants in England's XI, unbeaten on 28 in what is the 100th Test at The Oval.
Khan, along with the PTI's top brass, batted down the allegations, accusing the ruling PMLN of using money to defame political rivals.
She added that "Imran Khan did not speak about marriage upfront but would drop hints about getting married and send me vulgar text messages".
Pakistan's new Prime Minister, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, has called for an investigation into allegations that opposition leader Imran Khan harassed a former female member of his political party. "This is tried and tested method of PML-N", said Imran in an interview with a private TV channel.
Khan claimed he was taken by surprise by the MNA's allegations, especially because he had met her only 24 hours before her explosive press conference on Tuesday. She said that she would present all evidence if summoned by the parliamentary committee, formed to probe allegations by her against the PTI chairman. "She was there with the NA-1 delegation; we discussed the seat as she wanted a ticket and asked me to let her campaign there".
- Bad news for Windows Insiders hoping to try Windows 10 Redstone 4
- Infants Die in Arizona After Being Left in Hot Cars
- Lengthy delays at Australian airports after 'Islamic-inspired terrorism' plots
- Russian Federation orders cut in U.S. diplomats in reaction to sanctions
- Chinese troops enter Barahoti in Uttarakhand, threaten shepherds
- The 'Despacito' video just broke 3 billion views on YouTube
- United Nations concerned over unrest in Venezuela ahead of election
- British model 'kidnapped in Milan for Dark Web auction'
- Ex-Oregon State QB Matt Moore takes command of Miami Dolphins offense
- Putin decries 'anti-Russian hysteria' in US