They have the same potential as last season when they were prepared (had a squad big enough) to play in the League, Champions League, FA Cup and League Cup.
"For sure I don't understand why the lawyer gets involved".
"So, the lawyer's argument that Antonio has forced the player out by text message in June is just nonsense". He is one of the best managers in the world, Arsenal are one of the best teams. "He had a lot of time to build his team, his squad".
Chelsea will be looking to repeat their feat from 2006 when they defended the Premier League title under Jose Mourinho's stewardship, but Conte expects the challenge to be even tougher than last season, when his first year in England proved hugely successful.
The England global was one of the Foxes' most consistent performers amid their broader drop-off last season.
"In England it's very hard to repeat and to win", Conte said.
United Nations concerned over unrest in Venezuela ahead of election
The state prosecutor's office said late on Friday 18-year-old Gustavo Villamizar had become the latest victim of protest violence. The unprecedented ruling transferred legislative powers to the Supreme Court , which is comprised of judges nominated by Maduro.
Rather than take account for the loss himself, the Italian laid the burden squarely at the doorstep of Chelsea's hierarchy, and Lewis made sure to note the response was given "abruptly", while suggesting it wasn't his call.
Costa, his agent Jorge Mendes and Chelsea decided in January that the striker would be leaving the Blues in the summer.
Conte had targeted former Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku as the ideal replacement for Costa with his proven record as a powerful Premier League goalscorer during his years at Everton.
The Blues have also signed Manchester City goalkeeper Willy Caballero, AS Roma defender Antonio Rudiger and AS Monaco midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko this summer. I think it's not right to tell this through the press.
He added: "It was a pity to lose the game, to lose the FA Cup final against Arsenal after a really great season for us".
When it was put to him what answers he was given when Conte himself discussed this with the board, he merely stated: "We have to wait".
- Philander out of hospital, available to bat in third test
- Chinese troops enter Barahoti in Uttarakhand, threaten shepherds
- British model 'kidnapped in Milan for Dark Web auction'
- Trump's approval rating plunges to new low following GOP's health care fiasco
- 2 killed, 9 injured in gas explosion at Minneapolis school
- Russian Federation orders cut in U.S. diplomats in reaction to sanctions
- Toyota and Mazda to jointly build a $1.6 Billion US Assembly Plant
- US President Trump replaces chief of staff Priebus with John Kelly
- Time for Talk Is Over on North Korea
- 'Skinny repeal' rejected in big blow for Trump