Following the invitation's release, more leaks about the specs and features of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 have been making its way online.
There have already been lots of leaks regarding the Note 8.
Not only does the release schedule line up with previous Galaxy Notes, but now Samsung has released a teaser graphic that appears to show a Note 8 and its companion S-Pen, sporting the same edge to edge Infinity Display found on the S8. Apart from upgraded internals, the Galaxy Note 8 will also include an improved S-Pen with a number of new features such as the ability to pin handwritten notes to the Always-on display.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) went official in the last month along with the Galaxy J5 (2017). Samsung is yet to reveal an official confirmation regarding the dual lens rear camera smartphone that is making the rounds right now.
Brides frantic after Alfred Angelo store abruptly closes
Thursday , the North Attleboro store on Route 1 closed for good - but not without some uproar. Sue Sturgis, president of Cause for Paws, said the dresses were donated by Ellynne Bridal.
According to industry sources, Samsung was expected to sell 20 million Galaxy S8 units by the end of the second quarter of 2017 and was set to achieve annual sales of between 50 million and 60 million units.
One of the highlights of the Galaxy Note 8 could be dual rear camera setup. The sensors are said to be a 12MP wide-angle lens along with a 13MP telephoto lens at the back. However, those who only wish for a great smartphone and don't care which operating system it runs on might opt for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 just because it launches earlier. #Exynos will get things done. This means the Galaxy Note 8 could come with the Snapdragon 835 mobile platform. The tweet also had an image of a new smartphone by the company, speculated to be that of the Galaxy Note 8.
The S8 range was launched in the largest market, Brazil, in May when Samsung also reported that global sales of the device had reached 5 million. As far as storage is concerned, it will have 6GB RAM, 128GB storage and Samsung's own Bixby voice-assistant, said the report. Tipster Evan Blass has pegged the price of the upcoming Galaxy Note device to be around 999 euro (Rs 72,123 approx).
- United States approves 15000 visas for temporary workers
- Doom update 6.66 retires its season pass, all multiplayer DLC now free
- Kuwait lowers ties with Iran
- Bengaluru: Demand for separate flag not an insult, says CM, lambasts opposition
- First West Nile Case of the Summer Confirmed in IL
- Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert leaves prison
- Mathematician Maryam Mirzakhani, First Woman to Win Fields Medal, Dies Age 40
- Majority of Voters Says Democratic Party Stands for Nothing - Except Opposing Trump
- United Kingdom seeks progress on citizens' rights as Brexit talks resume
- Israeli Metal Detectors Intercept Muslim Prayers to Allah