The Asus ZenFone AR is equipped with a 5.7 inch display that has a WQHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, it also comes with Gorilla Glass 4.
Now, a new report states that the company is ready for the launch and it should unveil the devices on August 17th. The ZenFone 4 Max was officially introduced in Russian Federation, but aside from the $235 price, nothing else has been confirmed about the smartphone's availability outside this country.
Nintendo launches Android and iOS app for Switch
Nintendo managed to capture gamers around the world when it launched the 2-in-1 Nintendo Switch console earlier this year. The voice chat functionality is divided into two ways depending on the kind of game being played.
ASUS is apparently preparing for the release of the ZenFone 4 lineup, as the company's official Facebook page recently began sharing teaser images prior to the unveiling of its upcoming smartphones.
If rumors are to be believed, Asus will announce four new ZenFone 4 models next month - ZenFone 4 (ZE554KL), ZenFone 4 Pro (Z01GD), ZenFone 4 Selfie (Z01M), and ZenFone 4V V (520KL/A006). These multiple variants are certified by NCC (Taiwan's certification agency). In terms of memory, the device is backed up by a 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage (expandable up to 256GB). The phone runs on an Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System. On the battery front, the Asus Zenfone 4 Max packs a mammoth 5,000mAh battery with 10W rapid charging support. Among these two camera sensors, the main camera sports a 13-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens, while the secondary camera comes with a 13-megapixel sensor with 120-degree wide-angle lens and EIS. Whether this is a hint at where the Zenfone 4 might be available we don't know, it could just be that Tower Bridge is an iconic landmark.
- Doom update 6.66 retires its season pass, all multiplayer DLC now free
- Kuwait lowers ties with Iran
- United States approves 15000 visas for temporary workers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to launch on August 23
- First West Nile Case of the Summer Confirmed in IL
- Seoul suggests inter-Korean border talks
- 'Granny gem thief' with rap sheet dating to 1950s is arrested again
- Samsung Pay gets PayPal support in the US
- United Kingdom seeks progress on citizens' rights as Brexit talks resume
- Israeli Metal Detectors Intercept Muslim Prayers to Allah