"And he has been out of action and coming back to have a fight with Conor McGregor", Horn said.
At the approximate midway point of Conor McGregor's preparation for his August 26 showdown with Floyd Mayweather, the UFC lightweight champion's head coach is thrilled with how training camp has progressed. "We've got another cycle to go through when we get to Vegas, and I look forward to seeing another leap forward".
McGregor does not see it that way and will not doubt be in his opponent's face during the impending roadshow to promote the fight but, while we know he can "talk the talk", can he "walk the walk"?
"It's a business fight, one", Khan told Reuters.
Should the idea of betting on a victory bore you, prop bets for Mayweather vs McGregor make things a little bit more interesting.
Jammu and Kashmir will soon join GST regime, assures Jaitley
Businesses were asking for more time to implement changes, anxious that they are not ready for the move to the new system. In the making since 2000, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) finally kicked-in from July 1.
"Conor's been able to break a lot of barriers and bring a lot of fans over (to the UFC) that weren't necessarily here before", VanZant said. "I really feel we've come leaps and bounds in a short time, and we're only halfway through this camp", Kavanagh said.
It sounds as though Conor McGregor is settling into a training camp groove as he prepares to face Floyd Mayweather in their boxing megafight on August 26. "Two, what's going to happen now is it's between boxing and MMA".
"You have to respect everybody that goes into the ring, you have to respect everybody who puts the gloves on".
"When he beats McGregor, which I think he will, that fight can still be there". Recently, the dates and locations for their press conferences during their world tour were released, and we have all the details you need to know. Anyway he wants to do it, [McGregor] is gonna get whooped.
- ICE Chief Might've Contradicted Trump On Immigrant Crime
- Kanye Separates with JAY-Z's Tidal Over Money
- Fed Worried About Risks Posed by Its Loose Policy, Minutes Show
- Saudi-led bloc voices regret over Qatar's 'negative' response to demand list
- House Budget Vote Today: 'A Moment Of Truth'
- Shadow of War lets your bring your Nemesis from Shadow of Mordor
- Mattek-Sands busts knee in horrific Wimbledon fall
- The skinny on NC and Trump's request for election data
- Injuries that have hampered world number one Andy Murray in 2017
- Rumor: No Single-Player DLC for MEA