It is believed that the club's have agreed a fee of around £12.5m for the 29-year-old who has lifted the UEFA Europa League trophy three times in his four years at the club.
Sevilla confirmed Iborra's impending Premier League move in a statement which also invited him to return for a public farewell with their supporters. Once the operation is concluded, he will return to Seville to publicly bid farewell to the fans.
NJ government shutdown could affect your holiday weekend
That's off the table - line-item vetoed out of the budget - if the Horizon bill doesn't reach his desk, he said. And while they plan to be at it again this morning, there's no sense that the impasse can be overcome.
He has already signed Harry Maguire, the central defender, for £17 million from Hull City and expressed an interest in Eldin Jakupovic, the Hull City goalkeeper.
However, the Foxes have stolen a march on their Premier League rivals by agreeing a deal for the midfielder.
He played against Leicester in both legs of the Champions League last season when the Foxes knocked out the La Liga side in last-16 tie.
While Iborra could arrive in England this week Riyad Mahrez is expected to leave the club. Having joined Sevilla in 2013 from Levante, he has made 172 appearances and scored 30 goals.
- Moto E4 Launching Soon: 5 Key Features and Price
- Heat to Meet With Gordon Hayward
- Rumor: No Single-Player DLC for MEA
- House Budget Vote Today: 'A Moment Of Truth'
- Dozens dead in US-led strikes on jihadist-run Syrian prison
- Jammu and Kashmir will soon join GST regime, assures Jaitley
- China criticizes U.S. as Trump, Xi honeymoon ends
- Tour de France 2017
- Injuries that have hampered world number one Andy Murray in 2017
- The skinny on NC and Trump's request for election data