Both Princes William and Harry were in attendance, joined by the Duchess of Cambridge and Diana's grandchildren, Prince George and Princess Charlotte. He concluded that no child should be asked to do that. We feel we at least owe her 20 years on to stand up for her name and remind everybody of the character and person that she was.
The royals were joined by Princess Diana's brother Earl Spencer for the emotional rededication ceremony, marking 20 years since she was tragically killed in a auto accident.
With the 20th anniversary of her death approaching, both William, 35, and Harry, 32, have spoken publicly about the impact that losing their mother has had on lives.
The skinny on NC and Trump's request for election data
Maryland waited until Monday to announce that the state would join the growing ranks of states that are rejecting the request.
A remarkable private collection of unseen candid photographs of Princess Diana and the Royals during a shooting party has been unearthed.
Also present were Diana's siblings - her brother, Earl Spencer, and her two older sisters, Lady Sarah McCorquodale and Baroness Fellowes.
To commemorate the anniversary of her death, William and Harry will erect a statue in their mother's honor at Kensington Palace. The programme include appearances from William and Harry, who said they "owed" it to their mum to open up about her death. "And I think it's important for people under 35 who probably won't remember her at all to remember that this was a special person and not just a attractive one". The Cambridges youngsters may have had curious questions as they visited the grave of Princess of Wales, on what would have been her 56th birthday. At the time of her death, #Prince William was 15, and Prince Harry was three years younger.
"The Princess is remembered by everyone she met for her warmth and genuine interest in their situation and difficulties", the fund's website says, "She threw herself into her charity work in a very personal way, spending countless hours listening to the individual stories and problems of the people she visited".
- Injuries that have hampered world number one Andy Murray in 2017
- Confederations Cup: Chile midfielder Arturo Vidal takes a dig at Cristiano Ronaldo
- Nobel prize laureate Liu Xiaobo released from Chinese prison, after cancer diagnosis
- Brian Head Fire has burned almost 50000 acres
- China criticizes U.S. as Trump, Xi honeymoon ends
- Deputies: Woman gives birth to child fathered by 11-year-old
- Pacers' price for George too high for Celtics
- The First Video Of Otto Warmbier Returning Home Is Heartbreaking
- House Budget Vote Today: 'A Moment Of Truth'
- Messi's wedding: Maradona, Enrique not invited