Dozens dead in US-led strikes on jihadist-run Syrian prison
Navy F/A-18E Super Hornet shot down a Syrian Sukhoi Su-22 bomber that attacked U.S. -backed rebel forces. The US is also closely involved on the ground in Raqqa . "The closer we get the more complex it gets".
Hayward's free-agent schedule includes a Saturday meeting with the Heat, according to Tony Jones from The Salt Lake Tribune. League sources say Hayward wants to take his meetings, and make a decision in short order. In a five-year deal, they could offer as much as $180 million. Spending a total of seven seasons wearing the Jazz uniform, a year ago marked the first time that Hayward shot over 20 points per game. The Celtics can create enough salary cap space to offer a free agent a max contract, and they have more than enough assets to come to an agreement with the Indiana Pacers. Signing Hayward could be the first step in an offseason overhaul for the Celtics, who are also considering a trade for Paul George, per Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical. He averaged career-highs in points (21.9) and rebounds (5.4) while being a valuable contributor to the NBA's third-most efficient defense. Also, the Celtics are reportedly angling for a situation wherein they can land both Hayward and Paul George (via trade) to potentially dethrone the Cleveland Cavaliers as the best team in the Eastern Conference. The Celtics are an attractive destination because they have great complementary pieces, plus they have all sorts of avenues to get better, from improving young players to potential trades. The Boston Celtics have reported interest in Hayward as well, in what could be an intense battle for his services. If Hayward were to bolt for Boston, it is likely that Tanner's chances of winning the election would be diminished to some degree. He earned his first All-Star appearance as part of a Utah team that won 51 games and made it to the second round of the playoffs. Stay tuned for the latest updates on NBA Free Agency 2017 and Gordon Hayward Free Agency.
- How to watch Halle Open Final online
- CATCH THEIR SIGNAL: Public demonstration of emergency communications scheduled this weekend
- Captain (R) Safdar arrives at FJA to record his statement before JIT
- Alleged Cosby Sex Assault Victim: 'I Wanted It to Stop'
- California father denies allegation he killed missing son
- British PM offers support to evacuated residents
- 7 killed as cable vehicle plummets in Gulmarg
- Pelosi defends leadership following special election loss
- Devils select Swiss center Nico Hischier with No. 1 pick
- Sheeran admits to Glastonbury nerves