Deputies said Mowry and the victim continued to have sexual contact several times until this year when the victim was 14.
Mowry, who was 22 at the time, had sexual intercourse with the boy at a home in Hillsborough County in Florida, said investigators.
According to deputies, during January 2014, Mowry and the victim were at a residence in Hillsborough County.
Her child, who is nearly 3 years old, was placed in the care of a responsible adult, officials said. The Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office's Child Protective Division is involved in the investigation.
Congressional women's team hits practice field
He was hit in the left hip, suffering injuries to internal organs, broken bones and severe bleeding, in Wednesday's shooting. That shooting prompted some new security steps, which were not described by officials because they say they never do so.
Officials said the child she had was placed in the care of a responsible adult.
Mowry gave birth to a child in October 2014.
Jail records list Mowry as a food attendant at Busch Gardens.
Mowry is held at the county jail without bail.
- The First Video Of Otto Warmbier Returning Home Is Heartbreaking
- UK fire safety crisis expands; Hundreds evacuated in London
- Colorado sees claim rates increase after legalization of marijuana
- Devils select Swiss center Nico Hischier with No. 1 pick
- USA imposes additional tariffs on Canadian lumber as dispute escalates
- Coca-Cola Company (The) (NYSE:KO)
- Germany slams Saudi Arabia's 'provocative' demands on Qatar
- Nobel prize laureate Liu Xiaobo released from Chinese prison, after cancer diagnosis
- Star Fox 2 dev surprised unreleased game on the Mini SNES
- California father denies allegation he killed missing son