Deputies said Mowry and the victim continued to have sexual contact several times until this year when the victim was 14.
Mowry, who was 22 at the time, had sexual intercourse with the boy at a home in Hillsborough County in Florida, said investigators.
According to deputies, during January 2014, Mowry and the victim were at a residence in Hillsborough County.
Her child, who is nearly 3 years old, was placed in the care of a responsible adult, officials said. The Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office's Child Protective Division is involved in the investigation.
7 killed as cable vehicle plummets in Gulmarg
There were two children as well who were killed after the cable auto came crashing down hundreds of meters to the ground. Though the details are hazy and unclear, reports said speedy winds uprooted a pine tree and it hit the cable auto .
Officials said the child she had was placed in the care of a responsible adult.
Mowry gave birth to a child in October 2014.
Jail records list Mowry as a food attendant at Busch Gardens.
Mowry is held at the county jail without bail.
- Devils select Swiss center Nico Hischier with No. 1 pick
- Islamic State counterattacks west Mosul areas captured by Iraq
- California father denies allegation he killed missing son
- USA imposes additional tariffs on Canadian lumber as dispute escalates
- Captain (R) Safdar arrives at FJA to record his statement before JIT
- Gunman acted alone in shooting of congressman
- Alleged Cosby Sex Assault Victim: 'I Wanted It to Stop'
- The First Video Of Otto Warmbier Returning Home Is Heartbreaking
- BET Awards 2017: 6 reasons to tune in
- Star Fox 2 dev surprised unreleased game on the Mini SNES