Germany take on Mexico on Thursday in the other semi-final ahead of the competition's conclusion on Sunday.
Portugal captain Ronaldo has, unsurprisingly, been his country's inspiration in the tournament in Russian Federation so far, scoring twice and grabbing one assist in their three group games.
The Paris Saint-Germain winger has been granted liberal licence to roam across the midfield and forward positions by Low and created 10 clear goalscoring opportunities during the group stages - more than any other player.
"I have already told my Bayern Munich team-mate Joshua Kimmich that we will meet again in the final!"
"For me he (Ronaldo) does not exist", he said.
California father denies allegation he killed missing son
He was originally arrested in Los Angeles County shortly after his son went missing, but was later released for lack of evidence. If my son was missing, I would be doing things that (the boy's mother) was doing. "He was socializing in Vegas", Mendoza said.
Vidal however, has allayed any fears ahead of the vital tie, asserting that the four-time Ballon d'or victor will not be able to carry Portugal to the final.
"We all know he's an fantastic player, he's very risky and can decide a game alone", said Chile midfielder Marcelo Diaz, who has often faced Ronaldo with his club Celta Vigo.
"Cristiano is a smart ass".
Neither had won a major trophy until 2015 - but Chile now has two Copa Americas, while Portugal became European champion past year.
Portugal could be without Manchester City new boy Bernardo Silva for the meeting.
Pizzi hopes to have the experienced Aranguiz, 28, fit to partner Arturo Vidal in Chile's defensive midfield core which helped win the Copa America title previous year.
- Colorado sees claim rates increase after legalization of marijuana
- Tim Cook Discusses 'Economic Opportunity' with Trump Administration
- Trump tells senators House health bill 'mean'
- UK fire safety crisis expands; Hundreds evacuated in London
- Comeback win sees Murray to fourth successive Roland Garros semi-final
- Devils select Swiss center Nico Hischier with No. 1 pick
- How to watch Halle Open Final online
- Alleged Cosby Sex Assault Victim: 'I Wanted It to Stop'
- CATCH THEIR SIGNAL: Public demonstration of emergency communications scheduled this weekend
- Is Trump Too Soft On Russia? Senate Blocks President From Lifting Sanctions