Germany take on Mexico on Thursday in the other semi-final ahead of the competition's conclusion on Sunday.
Portugal captain Ronaldo has, unsurprisingly, been his country's inspiration in the tournament in Russian Federation so far, scoring twice and grabbing one assist in their three group games.
The Paris Saint-Germain winger has been granted liberal licence to roam across the midfield and forward positions by Low and created 10 clear goalscoring opportunities during the group stages - more than any other player.
"I have already told my Bayern Munich team-mate Joshua Kimmich that we will meet again in the final!"
"For me he (Ronaldo) does not exist", he said.
Comeback win sees Murray to fourth successive Roland Garros semi-final
I have never seen that", the three-time Grand Slam champion Murray said. "The fourth, I think it was ideal tennis I played". Murray said: "Obviously for a couple of points after that I was sacked up, because I was frustrated at that moment".
Vidal however, has allayed any fears ahead of the vital tie, asserting that the four-time Ballon d'or victor will not be able to carry Portugal to the final.
"We all know he's an fantastic player, he's very risky and can decide a game alone", said Chile midfielder Marcelo Diaz, who has often faced Ronaldo with his club Celta Vigo.
"Cristiano is a smart ass".
Neither had won a major trophy until 2015 - but Chile now has two Copa Americas, while Portugal became European champion past year.
Portugal could be without Manchester City new boy Bernardo Silva for the meeting.
Pizzi hopes to have the experienced Aranguiz, 28, fit to partner Arturo Vidal in Chile's defensive midfield core which helped win the Copa America title previous year.
- British PM offers support to evacuated residents
- Islamic State counterattacks west Mosul areas captured by Iraq
- Coca-Cola Company (The) (NYSE:KO)
- USA imposes additional tariffs on Canadian lumber as dispute escalates
- 7 killed as cable vehicle plummets in Gulmarg
- UK fire safety crisis expands; Hundreds evacuated in London
- Captain (R) Safdar arrives at FJA to record his statement before JIT
- George informs Pacers he will leave in 2018
- Is Trump Too Soft On Russia? Senate Blocks President From Lifting Sanctions
- Star Fox 2 dev surprised unreleased game on the Mini SNES