He questioned the transparency of the process in which the prime minister said his worst political opponents are being summoned, an obvious reference to Rehman Malik's appearance before the JIT.
"Whatever records the Joint Investigation Team asked for were given to them", he said.
He said, "I don't care for my wellbeing or my family's as I have presented myself and my family for accountability".
Captain Safdar arrived at the Federal Judicial Academy where he was greeted by Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz (PML-N) leader Anjum Iqbal and a large number of party activists who chanted slogans in favour of Nawaz Sharif. Safdar said he was treated in an appropriate manner by members of the JIT.
Special counsel investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice
Mueller has been widely respected by many in Washington from both sides of the aisle, but not everyone is a fan. Ruddy said in an interview Monday with Judy Woodruff of PBS, "I think he's weighing that option".
Sources said Captain Safdar will be questioned about the Sharif Family's assets and businesses overseas. "It is against a person who made Pakistan a nuclear power; the one who built motorways and took Pakistan out of darkness", he said.
Talking to media after appearing before the Panama Papers case Joint investigation Team (JIT), he said that its conduct was appropriate and he had responded to the questions asked by the JIT.
JIT was informed that PM's son-in-law holds a plot worth Rs 2.5 lac in Islamabad and a vehicle worth Rs 20 lac in Saudi Arabia whereas he also possesses Rs 40 lac in cash and jewelry worth Rs 10 lac.
ECP further revealed that Captain Safdar had not shown cost of 160 Kanal agricultural and 8 square and 15 acres land in Rajanpur.
- America's biggest banks pass post-crisis stress tests
- Former Barca Star: Real Madrid Target Is Not Worth £120m
- 20 injured as Chinese flight hits turbulence in China
- Tim Cook Discusses 'Economic Opportunity' with Trump Administration
- Trump Administration Revokes Obama-Era Immigration Program Protecting Immigrant Parents
- Supreme Court Says Disparaging Trademark Names Are Protected
- Wind howling as final round at Erin Hills gets under way
- Rangers launch Europa League campaign against Progres Niederkorn of Luxembourg
- Trump Tweets Poll Showing 50 Percent Approval; 'Higher Than O's!'
- Amazon stumps up nearly $US14B for Whole Foods Market