While we still don't know much about the YotaPhone 3, the phone will have a full colour display on the front and a secondary, e-ink display on the back.
The YotaPhone 3 will be featuring a 5.5-inch FHD display along with a 5.2-inch 720p e-ink display. The YotaPhone 2 was announced in the U.S but it's most likely that the YotaPhone 3 will not make it to the U.S, in fact, it is quite possible that the phone will be restricted to the Chinese and the Russian markets.
Though the real goal of providing this dual display is not clear, it does provide that novelty aspect to a phone, that too from a Russian manufacturer. Yota Devices has officially announced the next model, fittingly named the YotaPhone 3, at the China-Russia Expo in Harbin.
YotaPhone 3 Announced With Prices For Two Variants
Word on the street is that Yota Devices will start shipping the YotaPhone 3 in China come September while pre-orders with start in Russian Federation around the same time. Reportedly, YotaPhone 3 will go on sale this fall in China, and even it will be possible to buy a modification to 128 GB of internal memory, however, already for $ 450.
The lower price of the next YotaPhone may be explained by the system-on-chip of choice.
The YotaPhone will also feature a 5.5-inch 1,080p AMOLED display, up from five inches in the predecessor, with a 5.2-inch E Ink display. It will have a hybrid dual-SIM slot along with a 12MP rear camera with dual flash, a 13MP front camera, a 3200mAh battery and a USB-C port which also does audio output.
Supreme Court Says Disparaging Trademark Names Are Protected
The PTO canceled the "Redskins" trademark in 2014, claiming the team name and logo are disparaging to Native Americans . Alito rejected arguments that the government has an interest in preventing speech that is offensive to certain groups.
- Leishman in touch in US Open second round
- Wildfires in Portugal kill at least 58
- Aisha Tyler leaving The Talk, still set for Criminal Minds season 13
- Family: Michigan native shot multiple times in chest, arm
- Traders Purchase Large Volume of Apple Call Options (AAPL)
- Authorities: Escaped Ga. inmates caught in Tenn
- 'Minecraft' cross-play not coming to PS4 despite Microsoft's interest
- Air bag maker Takata to file bankruptcy this month
- Cristiano sings 'Ronaldo, Ballon d'Or' as Madrid celebrate Champions League triumph
- Escaped Georgia inmates caught in Tennessee after manhunt