The Gers go in at the first stage having finished third in the Scottish Premiership last season and they will face the Luxembourgers over two legs, although the location of the away fixture has not yet been confirmed.
St Johnstone, who were also seeded for the draw, were drawn to play Lithuanian side Trakai and will also start their Europa League campaign at home at McDiarmid Park.
Cristiano sings 'Ronaldo, Ballon d'Or' as Madrid celebrate Champions League triumph
The 20th club trophy of Ronaldo's career comes at the end of a season in which he also helped Madrid end a five-year title drought in Spain.
Teams have to pass through three qualifying rounds and a play-off before making it to the group stage of the Europa League.
League of Ireland side Derry City will face FC Midtjylland (Denmark), who beat Manchester United past year, while Shamrock Rovers take on Stjarnan (Iceland) and Cork City come up against Levadia Tallinn (Estonia).
Arsenal's fifth-place finish meant they missed out on the Champions League and instead earned an automatic place in the Europa League group stage. They will host the first leg at Pittodrie on July 13 with the return the following week.
- YotaPhone 3, the dual display smartphone to be launched later this year
- Leishman in touch in US Open second round
- Mojang Bring Crossplay and 4K to Minecraft on Xbox One
- Cuba calls Trump speech on island 'grotesque spectacle'
- Erdogan's Guards to Be Charged in Beating of Protesters, US Officials Say
- Wildfires in Portugal kill at least 58
- Family: Michigan native shot multiple times in chest, arm
- Traders Purchase Large Volume of Apple Call Options (AAPL)
- 'Minecraft' cross-play not coming to PS4 despite Microsoft's interest
- Trump Administration Revokes Obama-Era Immigration Program Protecting Immigrant Parents