The questions have once again resurfaced with India taking on Pakistan in the final of the ICC Champions Trophy on Sunday and the hockey team facing off in the evening in the group stage of the World Hockey League semifinals.
But Manpreet said India cannot afford to take the opposition lightly as any team can bounce back in a match. "They should not be flying too high on their success at the moment because we know that they've been "brought" to this position".
Former Pakistan great Javed Miandad has called for bilateral cricket to return between the two nations.
India have won all three of their previous matches with Pakistan in the knockout stages of International Cricket Council tournaments to date but Azhar, 42, said there was no reason why the sequence had to be extended this weekend as well.
One of the key players during Pakistan's successful campaign at the 1992 World Cup, Sohail's most infamous moment on the cricket field was at the 1996 World Cup when he got into an altercation with India pacer Venkatesh Prasad before being bowled off the very next delivery.
Two familiar faces, Chacha Cricket from Pakistan and Sudhir Sachin from India, have also arrived in London and are ready to support their teams on Sunday.
Tropical Storm Calvin forms off southern Mexico in Pacific
NASA's Aqua satellite captured a look at the depression just prior to its classification as a tropical storm . These rainfall totals could lead to life-threatening flash floods and mudslides in some areas into midweek.
"Though the team is ranked below us, we don't want to take them lightly".
"If Pakistan can beat England or South Africa then it can also beat India".
"Our aim is to improve with each performance throughout the tournament". Most recently, the ex-Indian batsman was trolled on micro-blogging site Twitter for his obnoxious tweets regarding Pakistan. "But coach gave us that confidence during the break saying there's still 30 minutes to go and nothing is lost yet".
Manpreet emphasised that the team has no added pressure as they have already qualified for the HWL Final to be played in Bhubaneswar in December.
"We play with no pressure".
- Aisha Tyler leaving The Talk, still set for Criminal Minds season 13
- 'Minecraft' cross-play not coming to PS4 despite Microsoft's interest
- Erdogan's Guards to Be Charged in Beating of Protesters, US Officials Say
- Republicans divided as Trump reverses some Obama Cuba policy
- Apple won't let apps annoy you with their own review prompts anymore
- Escaped Georgia inmates caught in Tennessee after manhunt
- Gulf Mediator Says Qatar `Ready to Understand' Region's Concerns
- Family: Michigan native shot multiple times in chest, arm
- Samoa out to test themselves
- Mojang Bring Crossplay and 4K to Minecraft on Xbox One