"Not that I was ever meant to be here but I have worked hard and all the 41 guys who have been picked have worked hard, so I can't just say it was one day".
Peter O'Mahony captains the Lions, their fourth different captain of the tour so far, with Sean O'Brien and Bath Rugby's Taulupe Faletau completing the back row. Ben Te'o 11. George North 10. Leigh Halfpenny starts at full-back. In doing so they have provided the strongest indication yet that Warburton, recovering from an ankle injury, may not be fit for the first test.
Scrum-half Greig Laidlaw of Gloucester Rugby and Wasps' Elliot Daly complete the bench with Biggar.
"If we can get through the game getting those connections going again, getting back into the All Blacks' way, play with a bit of intensity and pace, with some accuracy, it will be good and obviously keeping an eye on the scoreboard", he said.
"I suppose sometimes I sit back and think about my transition into the game, how some people think it has come along quickly, [and] for me it probably doesn't feel that quick but I'm still proud of the steps I've taken", Te'o said.
"You have just got to get up and smash them straight away, like Ireland did in Chicago", he said. We've had a good week and are really looking forward to this match.
Family: Michigan native shot multiple times in chest, arm
We're praying for him and we love him. "We're deeply concerned about him and his family", Tyson Foods said in a statement . Mika was shot Wednesday morning by a gunman, identified by the Associated Press as 66-year-old James T.
"He's well aware of the competition that's there at the moment", Gatland said.
Ash Dixon captains the side from hooker as part of a pack which includes Elliot Dixon, Liam Messam and Akira Ioane.
But the 2015 Rugby World Cup victor insisted he was ready for anything - whether wearing the black jumper, Maori black jumper or Chiefs colours. Aaron Smith will start after a horror end to last season, marred by publicity around a tryst with a woman in an airport toilet.
Nicknamed "The Hangi Pit" in reference to a traditional Maori cooking technique that makes use of fire-heated stones in an underground oven, and the tourists can expect a red-hot atmosphere when they go toe-to-toe with the Maori All Blacks at Rotorua International Stadium.
Watch the Maori All Blacks v British and Irish Lions live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Saturday from 8am.
- Comey Testimony Watched by an Estimated 19.5 Million Viewers
- Apple allows in-app tipping for content creators
- Brits retire from America's Cup trials race with damage
- Seahawks RB Eddie Lacy earns $55K for losing 3 pounds
- Jennifer Lawrence's private plane forced to make an emergency landing
- Mojang Bring Crossplay and 4K to Minecraft on Xbox One
- Gulf Mediator Says Qatar `Ready to Understand' Region's Concerns
- Health of Nashville defenceman Ryan Ellis still in question
- Iran kills terror chief behind parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini shrine attack
- Iran arrests seven suspects linked to Tehran attacks killing 17