Tyler began crying after she'd explained how busy she'd been and said, "I just realized I had to let something go". "We've had babies and weddings, and you know good things have happened, and you know I went through the biggest breakup of my life with you", she said, referring to the end of her more than 20-year marriage to attorney Jeff Tietjens. Tyler said she plans to "haunt" her former co-stars and would love to come back as a guest host in the future.
The actress got a little verklempt Thursday as she made her announcement. She cited her other TV commitments and desire to direct films as part of her decision. Who should replace her at the table?
Cristiano sings 'Ronaldo, Ballon d'Or' as Madrid celebrate Champions League triumph
The 20th club trophy of Ronaldo's career comes at the end of a season in which he also helped Madrid end a five-year title drought in Spain.
Ahead of her announcement on the show, she wrote about change on Twitter, possibly hinting about her exit. "It's been the hardest decision of my life and you guys are my family and I love being with you every day". "Life is about change".
Tyler broke down in tears revealing the news on the show, leading to an emotional moment for her and the rest of her cast. In one post, Aisha wrote that life is about change and sometimes it can be both painful and lovely.
And CBS released the following statement on Tyler's departure from "The Talk": "Saying goodbye to Aisha is a bittersweet moment for all of us at CBS Daytime and THE TALK", said Angelica McDaniel, Executive Vice President, Daytime Programs and Syndicated Program Development, CBS Entertainment and CBS Television Distribution.
Aisha joined The Talk panel in it's second season in 2011.
- Authorities: Escaped Ga. inmates caught in Tenn
- Mojang Bring Crossplay and 4K to Minecraft on Xbox One
- Could Markelle Fultz fall in the 2017 NBA Draft?
- London Bridge Attacker Attempted to Rent Large Truck
- Apple won't let apps annoy you with their own review prompts anymore
- Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga heading to 3DS
- Apple introduces smart compact music speaker
- Harry Kane Wants Permanent England Captaincy
- Wonder Woman Soundly Defeats The Mummy At The US Box Office
- Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run in Utah