The game will be out on October 6.
The existence Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions was discovered last month, when dataminers found 3DS icons and an eShop listing for the game.
Watch the footage below.
Gulf Mediator Says Qatar `Ready to Understand' Region's Concerns
The decision will come as a relief to the more than 11,000 people from Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain living in Qatar. It said Qatar was acting in "accordance with its firm beliefs and principles".
In this remake players will also be able to take part in the Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser mode which tells the story from Bowser's minion's point of view. It's an entirely new story campaign that focuses on a minor player in the original story, Captain Goomba.
The game's been given an aesthetic overhaul as well, with the same pixel artwork from the original game, according to Nintendo, but 3D lighting added to make things prettier. You'll control both Mario and Luigi as you solve puzzles and kick butt throughout several different worlds on your way to find the dastardly Bowser. The addition will feature a new game mode and be nearly as long as the standard campaign.
- Xbox One S now available with a $50 price price cut
- Aisha Tyler leaving The Talk, still set for Criminal Minds season 13
- London Bridge Attacker Attempted to Rent Large Truck
- Apple won't let apps annoy you with their own review prompts anymore
- Oil futures climb 1 percent after USA stockpile draw
- Qatar Petroleum says production not impacted by Gulf crisis
- Jennifer Lawrence's private plane forced to make an emergency landing
- Harry Kane Wants Permanent England Captaincy
- Pentagon: 3 US soldiers killed, 1 wounded in Afghanistan
- Three-part Life is unusual prequel confirmed