The game will be out on October 6.
The existence Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions was discovered last month, when dataminers found 3DS icons and an eShop listing for the game.
Watch the footage below.
Gulf Mediator Says Qatar `Ready to Understand' Region's Concerns
The decision will come as a relief to the more than 11,000 people from Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain living in Qatar. It said Qatar was acting in "accordance with its firm beliefs and principles".
In this remake players will also be able to take part in the Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser mode which tells the story from Bowser's minion's point of view. It's an entirely new story campaign that focuses on a minor player in the original story, Captain Goomba.
The game's been given an aesthetic overhaul as well, with the same pixel artwork from the original game, according to Nintendo, but 3D lighting added to make things prettier. You'll control both Mario and Luigi as you solve puzzles and kick butt throughout several different worlds on your way to find the dastardly Bowser. The addition will feature a new game mode and be nearly as long as the standard campaign.
- Comey Testimony Watched by an Estimated 19.5 Million Viewers
- Health of Nashville defenceman Ryan Ellis still in question
- Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run in Utah
- Pentagon: 3 US soldiers killed, 1 wounded in Afghanistan
- Qatar Petroleum says production not impacted by Gulf crisis
- Apple pushes Siri to the fore at annual developer conference
- Could Markelle Fultz fall in the 2017 NBA Draft?
- 'Minecraft' cross-play not coming to PS4 despite Microsoft's interest
- Mojang Bring Crossplay and 4K to Minecraft on Xbox One
- Apple allows in-app tipping for content creators