Also later in the fall, Minecraft will 4K HDR graphics support which is being called the Super Duper Graphic pack, and it will be available to all players across devices, including Xbox One, Windows 10, iOS, mobile, and VR. For example, purchasing a texture pack on the Nintendo Switch makes it available on the Xbox One, Windows 10, and mobile at no extra charge.
Microsoft's behemoth multimedia frenzy Minecraft made an appearance at their E3 presentation.
Naturally, the update will come with cross-platform support, but will also bring better graphics so there's little disparity across multiple platforms. The Better Together Update will be offered to gamers for free this summer, though the schedule varies by platform. Windows players that want to take advantage of Better Together will need to play the Windows 10 version. The original PC version of the game procedurally generates a world without borders, but all of the console releases to date feature constrained play spaces. If this truly is Sony holding out because the cross-platform play might give Microsoft a financial boost, then maybe Sony isn't really "for the players" after all. "That's nothing new for us, in terms of working with developers and publishers to allow cross-platform play between PC and PS4", said Sony Worldwide Studios' Shuhei Yoshida to Eurogamer at the time.
Seahawks RB Eddie Lacy earns $55K for losing 3 pounds
To collect even more money on Monday , the Seahawks made things slightly more hard : Lacy had to weigh 250 pounds or less. Last season he weighed in at 234 pounds and rushed for a career-low 360 yards, after only appearing in five games.
Microsoft says that with the aforementioned Better Together update, it hopes to break down the barriers between each version of the game and make a version of Minecraft that's consistent no matter what device you're choosing to play on.
Those who own the game on a mobile or VR device will receive the update later this summer. The company builds its "Bedrock" version of Minecraft for Windows 10 PCs, Apple TV, Oculus Rift and Gear VR headsets, and mobile devices powered by Apple's iOS and Google's Android.
Dedicated servers will come too, and Mojang will personally host four: Lifeboat, Mineplex, InPVP, and Cubecraft. If Realms gives Minecraft players a private space to play in with their friends, servers go bigger and more public. These new graphical effects will improve everything from fog to leaves and grass.
- Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run in Utah
- Prosecutors to drop charges in Stanley Cup dead catfish toss
- E3 2017: The Crew 2 speeding to consoles and PC in 2018
- Health of Nashville defenceman Ryan Ellis still in question
- Oil futures climb 1 percent after USA stockpile draw
- Apple won't let apps annoy you with their own review prompts anymore
- PM May Backs President Trump Visit Despite "Wrong" Criticism Of Mayor
- 'Minecraft' cross-play not coming to PS4 despite Microsoft's interest
- Wonder Woman Soundly Defeats The Mummy At The US Box Office
- Gulf Mediator Says Qatar `Ready to Understand' Region's Concerns