To collect even more money on Monday, the Seahawks made things slightly more hard: Lacy had to weigh 250 pounds or less. The Seahawks signed Lacy to a one-year contract worth $2.865 million guaranteed and he can earn up to $2.685 million through various incentives, which also include his weight clause.
We don't know what the reason is, perhaps more organic food options in Seattle versus Green Bay, but that's now two straight weigh-ins that Eddie Lacy has made.
Lacy is required to remain at 250 lbs. until September, when he will be required to weigh-in at 245 pounds - a weight he must hold through December.
Last season he weighed in at 234 pounds and rushed for a career-low 360 yards, after only appearing in five games.Читайте также: India & Pakistan to join SCO during landmark Astana summit
Lacy's agents then confirmed that their client is now $55,000 richer with a tweet that included everyone's favorite emoji: Moneybags. He is eligible to collect a bonus check of $55,000 after he weighed in below 250 pounds earlier today.
It comes a month after Lacy came in at 253 pounds - two pounds under the goal of 255.
Lacy has struggled with his weight throughout his National Football League career.
"Challenges. As a competitor, you want to be challenged", Lacy said, via ESPN.com. And that's why they wrote his contract with weight incentives. "I've just got to continue to go that way".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Pentagon: 3 US soldiers killed, 1 wounded in Afghanistan
- PM May Backs President Trump Visit Despite "Wrong" Criticism Of Mayor
- Jennifer Lawrence's private plane forced to make an emergency landing
- Wonder Woman Soundly Defeats The Mummy At The US Box Office
- Gulf Mediator Says Qatar `Ready to Understand' Region's Concerns
- Apple CEO to MIT grads: Tech without values is worthless
- Qatar Petroleum says production not impacted by Gulf crisis
- Halep and Svitolina advance to French Open quarterfinals
- Harry Kane Wants Permanent England Captaincy
- Comey Testimony Watched by an Estimated 19.5 Million Viewers