To collect even more money on Monday, the Seahawks made things slightly more hard: Lacy had to weigh 250 pounds or less. The Seahawks signed Lacy to a one-year contract worth $2.865 million guaranteed and he can earn up to $2.685 million through various incentives, which also include his weight clause.
We don't know what the reason is, perhaps more organic food options in Seattle versus Green Bay, but that's now two straight weigh-ins that Eddie Lacy has made.
Lacy is required to remain at 250 lbs. until September, when he will be required to weigh-in at 245 pounds - a weight he must hold through December.
Last season he weighed in at 234 pounds and rushed for a career-low 360 yards, after only appearing in five games.
Pentagon: 3 US soldiers killed, 1 wounded in Afghanistan
US-led North Atlantic Treaty Organisation troops have been at war there since 2001, after the toppling of the Taliban government. The U.S. military in a statement apologized for the deaths and said the incident was under investigation.
Lacy's agents then confirmed that their client is now $55,000 richer with a tweet that included everyone's favorite emoji: Moneybags. He is eligible to collect a bonus check of $55,000 after he weighed in below 250 pounds earlier today.
It comes a month after Lacy came in at 253 pounds - two pounds under the goal of 255.
Lacy has struggled with his weight throughout his National Football League career.
"Challenges. As a competitor, you want to be challenged", Lacy said, via ESPN.com. And that's why they wrote his contract with weight incentives. "I've just got to continue to go that way".
- Iran arrests seven suspects linked to Tehran attacks killing 17
- Apple CEO to MIT grads: Tech without values is worthless
- Health of Nashville defenceman Ryan Ellis still in question
- Harry Kane Wants Permanent England Captaincy
- Jennifer Lawrence's private plane forced to make an emergency landing
- Wonder Woman Soundly Defeats The Mummy At The US Box Office
- Gulf Mediator Says Qatar `Ready to Understand' Region's Concerns
- Halep and Svitolina advance to French Open quarterfinals
- London Bridge Attacker Attempted to Rent Large Truck
- Apple won't let apps annoy you with their own review prompts anymore