Given that Microsoft will, as usual, be a major player in this year's E3 2017 when it takes the stage later today, it was always a safe bet that the long speculative period regarding Project Scorpio's price would finally come to an end.
The two important points in the tweet are the mention of the price at $499, which was also the launch price of the original Xbox One bundled with Kinect.
Project CARS 2 Releasing on September 22nd
Expect plenty of hands-on gameplay impressions and direct-feed video from the E3 show floor next week. We'll have more updates for you next week.
During his show Pachter Factor, he set out to list his predictions for E3 2017, with the Xbox Scorpio price headlining it. Bethesda has held its arrangements to a great extent under wraps, giving the theory a chance to run wild about another expansion to the Wolfenstein arrangement, a Fallout title utilizing virtual reality, or some kind of refresh to its Elder Scolls establishment.
Microsoft confirmed it will not announce Halo 6 at E3, but did promise that there could be a "little something" for fans of that franchise. With 15,000 regular consumers joining the conference this year, it will be a good test for the industry to see how actual people feel about the experiences on offer. And Sony will look to make its big splash that evening at 9 p.m., getting in the last word before the booths open.
- Halep and Svitolina advance to French Open quarterfinals
- PM May Backs President Trump Visit Despite "Wrong" Criticism Of Mayor
- Gulf Mediator Says Qatar `Ready to Understand' Region's Concerns
- Wonder Woman Soundly Defeats The Mummy At The US Box Office
- Apple introduces smart compact music speaker
- Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run in Utah
- North Korea: US leaving Paris agreement 'selfish,' 'silly'
- Two of the London Bridge/Borough Market attackers from Barking - third man named
- Boston Red Sox outslug Chicago White Sox; Chris Sale struggles in return
- Apple CEO to MIT grads: Tech without values is worthless