Given that Microsoft will, as usual, be a major player in this year's E3 2017 when it takes the stage later today, it was always a safe bet that the long speculative period regarding Project Scorpio's price would finally come to an end.
The two important points in the tweet are the mention of the price at $499, which was also the launch price of the original Xbox One bundled with Kinect.Читайте также: Halep and Svitolina advance to French Open quarterfinals
During his show Pachter Factor, he set out to list his predictions for E3 2017, with the Xbox Scorpio price headlining it. Bethesda has held its arrangements to a great extent under wraps, giving the theory a chance to run wild about another expansion to the Wolfenstein arrangement, a Fallout title utilizing virtual reality, or some kind of refresh to its Elder Scolls establishment.
Microsoft confirmed it will not announce Halo 6 at E3, but did promise that there could be a "little something" for fans of that franchise. With 15,000 regular consumers joining the conference this year, it will be a good test for the industry to see how actual people feel about the experiences on offer. And Sony will look to make its big splash that evening at 9 p.m., getting in the last word before the booths open.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Apple CEO to MIT grads: Tech without values is worthless
- Oil futures climb 1 percent after USA stockpile draw
- Project CARS 2 Releasing on September 22nd
- Pentagon: 3 US soldiers killed, 1 wounded in Afghanistan
- North Korea: US leaving Paris agreement 'selfish,' 'silly'
- Biden encourages Romney to consider Senate run in Utah
- Prosecutors to drop charges in Stanley Cup dead catfish toss
- Apple pushes Siri to the fore at annual developer conference
- Two of the London Bridge/Borough Market attackers from Barking - third man named
- Verizon plans to cut about 2000 jobs at Yahoo, AOL