Then, during that emergency landing as the plane was guiding itself towards the runway, the second engine failed, too. When the pilots were in the process of landing the plane, the other engine failed. Terrifying, none the less.
'A Hawker Beechcraft B40 aircraft landed safely at Buffalo Niagara International Airport in NY at about 1:40 pm on Saturday, ' it read.
Trump commits to NATO's Article 5
He did not specifically mention Article 5, which has only been invoked once, after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Trump also twice declined to confirm the existence of White House recordings of the conversations.
E! adds that emergency vehicles greeted the aircraft on the runway once the plane touched down. A representative for Lawrence confirmed with ABC News that she was just leaving her hometown after a visit to her family.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has released a statement regarding the incident. She was not hurt during the flight, a rep told the news site. The spokeswoman said that two passengers and crew members were on board the plane, but did not say that Lawrence was among them.
- North Korea: US leaving Paris agreement 'selfish,' 'silly'
- Health of Nashville defenceman Ryan Ellis still in question
- India & Pakistan to join SCO during landmark Astana summit
- Student stuck on NY subway gets improvised graduation
- Tom Cruise convinced Courtney B. Vance to star in The Mummy
- PM May Backs President Trump Visit Despite "Wrong" Criticism Of Mayor
- Two of the London Bridge/Borough Market attackers from Barking - third man named
- Apple introduces smart compact music speaker
- Iran arrests seven suspects linked to Tehran attacks killing 17
- Project CARS 2 Releasing on September 22nd