The security measures are tightened in Iran following a double terrorist attack in the county's capital of Tehran that left at least 12 people dead and more than 40 injured.
The ministry said the group returned to Iran in the summer of 2016 to carry out terrorist operations in religious places, and escaped when authorities broke up their cell.
The country's Supreme Leader said the attacks will add to the hatred that Iranians harbor toward the USA and Saudi Arabia.
Last month during a visit to Saudi Arabia, Trump and King Salman, whose government is at odds with Iran over various regional conflicts, took turns to vilify Iran as the world's "top sponsor" and "spearhead" of terrorism.Читайте также: Apple CEO to MIT grads: Tech without values is worthless
Before a funeral procession at parliament early Friday for guards killed there, Iran's supreme leader said the attacks will add to Iranians' hatred of the United States and Saudi Arabia.
On Thursday, Iran's Intelligence Minister Mahmoud Alavi said investigators were working to determine whether Saudi Arabia had a role Wednesday's attacks but said it was too soon to say if that was the case.
One senior Iranian official told Reuters that Daesh had established a network of support in the country, and suggested that members' motivation was as much political and economic as to do with Sunni radicals' belief that Shiites are infidels.
The president said it is not the first time the nation witnesses such acts of terror, stressing that "people will find their own way to national goals and unity, and the nation will undoubtedly emerge victorious".
Mourners gathered outside the parliament complex Friday to watch the funeral procession. From here, we go to Friday prayers. Unlike other leaders, Rouhani, a moderate, didn't blame foreign powers, but rather said the attacks targeted peace and democracy. Pictures on social media showed how people, including children, fled through the windows of the parliament building.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Conor McGregor up 61 places in Forbes highest-paid list
- Apple 'HomePod' speaker to take on Amazon, Google
- Qatar Petroleum says production not impacted by Gulf crisis
- India & Pakistan to join SCO during landmark Astana summit
- Two of the London Bridge/Borough Market attackers from Barking - third man named
- PM May Backs President Trump Visit Despite "Wrong" Criticism Of Mayor
- Prosecutors to drop charges in Stanley Cup dead catfish toss
- Boston Red Sox outslug Chicago White Sox; Chris Sale struggles in return
- Apple announces its 'most powerful' Mac yet: the iMac Pro
- Apple pushes Siri to the fore at annual developer conference