Overall, ABC was the most watched network airing the Senate Intelligence Committee live, generating 3.3 million total viewers, while Fox news was the most watched cable news network with 3.1 million viewers, according to Nielsen.
During his appearance, Comey said he believed the president dismissed him in May to try to undermine a Federal Bureau of Investigation probe into possible collusion between Trump's 2016 presidential campaign team and Russian Federation.Читайте также: Apple pushes Siri to the fore at annual developer conference
Nielsen figures released Friday tallied the audience for the fired Federal Bureau of Investigation director's appearance across ad-supported networks and cable channels. That is a large audience for a daytime event, though it is short of the 30.6 million who tuned in to President Donald Trump's inauguration in January.
Football's Super Bowl, traditionally the year's most-watched US television broadcast, attracted 111 million viewers in February.
MSNBC and NBC both drew about 2.7 million viewers each. Comey said his dad would not actually be speaking to the media today, though Lee pressed him for a reaction to the aftermath of his testimony before the Senate.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Apple CEO to MIT grads: Tech without values is worthless
- Student stuck on NY subway gets improvised graduation
- Prosecutors to drop charges in Stanley Cup dead catfish toss
- PM May Backs President Trump Visit Despite "Wrong" Criticism Of Mayor
- Apple Unveils Powerful New iMac Pro
- India & Pakistan to join SCO during landmark Astana summit
- Oil futures climb 1 percent after USA stockpile draw
- OPEC meets to extend oil cuts for up to one year
- Verizon plans to cut about 2000 jobs at Yahoo, AOL
- Halep and Svitolina advance to French Open quarterfinals