Trump briefly considered Romney past year for Clinton's former job. After being passed over for Trump's secretary of state, Romney has campaigned for GOP candidates and weighed in on political matters via social media.
The two men were on opposite sides of the 2012 election - Biden as the running mate of President Barack Obama and Romney as a Republican presidential candidate. But first, Republican Sen. He revealed Friday that he had been serious about serving as Trump's top diplomat and even spoke to Hillary Clinton, the defeated Democratic nominee, who encouraged him to take it. However, President Trump chose outside of Washington and tapped Exxon mogul Rex Tillerson. This year's business and policy-focused summit drew in top donors, executives and office holders from the Republican party, including Republican Senators Lindsey Graham of SC and John McCain of Arizona.
The Biden-Romney event was closed to reporters. After vice president, secretary of state is perhaps the most powerful position in the government.
Benintendi hits 2 HRs to help Red Sox beat Orioles 7-3
A day after hanging a 10-spot on the New York Yankees in a series-clinching victory, Baltimore put up seven against the Red Sox . In his season debut, Price gave up two hits and three runs through five innings while walking two and striking out four.
Biden was appearing at Romney's annual E2 Summit in Deer Valley, Utah, and the two were leading a discussion in front of the summit's attendees Friday evening.
Biden's comments come following speculation that he will seek to be elected to the seat of longtime Utah Senator Orrin Hatch should he forego reelection.
Biden criticized Clinton's 2016 election loss in May, stating, "I never thought she was a great candidate".
- Tom Cruise convinced Courtney B. Vance to star in The Mummy
- Two of the London Bridge/Borough Market attackers from Barking - third man named
- PM May Backs President Trump Visit Despite "Wrong" Criticism Of Mayor
- Project CARS 2 Releasing on September 22nd
- Trump commits to NATO's Article 5
- Apple CEO to MIT grads: Tech without values is worthless
- Pentagon: 3 US soldiers killed, 1 wounded in Afghanistan
- Apple announces its 'most powerful' Mac yet: the iMac Pro
- Apple Unveils Powerful New iMac Pro
- Halep and Svitolina advance to French Open quarterfinals