Check out the sizzle trailer above.
"Our collective goal at Slightly Mad Studios is to create a simulation racing experience that rivals that of real-life", said Stephen Viljoen, game director on Project CARS 2, in a news release.
Apple 'HomePod' speaker to take on Amazon, Google
WWDC is Apple's annual pitch to software engineers to continue building programs for the iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch. Siri now also has a male American voice, and is said to be more expressive due to a new visual interface.
It will be playable on the E3 show floor next week, giving people a taste of the revamped controls and multi-class action that allows players to compete in numerous world's most famous endurance races.
There's the multi-class action, where players will be able compete in different vehicle classes from throughout motorsport history. It has over 10 years of pedigree in racing games, and Project CARS represents the culmination of all that experience and heritage. "Realism and authenticity are central to our development mantra for Project CARS 2, hence we're making sure we employ the best professional drivers, game developers, artists, and sound engineers to realize our vision for a game that takes players on the ultimate driver journey". Not only does it promise that "iconic" cars from a range of classes and time periods can race together in both single and championship mode, there's also a fine selection of well-known tracks and stages, including Le Mans and Nürburgring. If cars make you salivate, anyway.
Expect plenty of hands-on gameplay impressions and direct-feed video from the E3 show floor next week. We'll have more updates for you next week.
- Boston Red Sox outslug Chicago White Sox; Chris Sale struggles in return
- Benintendi hits 2 HRs to help Red Sox beat Orioles 7-3
- Champions Trophy 2017: England vs New Zealand match
- Student stuck on NY subway gets improvised graduation
- Apple Takes On Distracted Driving With New Feature
- Apple Unveils Powerful New iMac Pro
- Cavs may start Shumpert to slow down Durant and Curry
- Apple's iMac Pro Is An Intel Xeon And AMD Vega Graphics Powerhouse
- Beckham one step closer to MLS team in Miami
- Verizon plans to cut about 2000 jobs at Yahoo, AOL