Check out the sizzle trailer above.
"Our collective goal at Slightly Mad Studios is to create a simulation racing experience that rivals that of real-life", said Stephen Viljoen, game director on Project CARS 2, in a news release.
Boston Red Sox outslug Chicago White Sox; Chris Sale struggles in return
We have some American League action on tap Wednesday, as the Boston Red Sox and Chicago White Sox conclude their three game set. The 31-year-old is in his second season of a seven-year, $217 million deal he signed with the Red Sox in December of 2015.
It will be playable on the E3 show floor next week, giving people a taste of the revamped controls and multi-class action that allows players to compete in numerous world's most famous endurance races.
There's the multi-class action, where players will be able compete in different vehicle classes from throughout motorsport history. It has over 10 years of pedigree in racing games, and Project CARS represents the culmination of all that experience and heritage. "Realism and authenticity are central to our development mantra for Project CARS 2, hence we're making sure we employ the best professional drivers, game developers, artists, and sound engineers to realize our vision for a game that takes players on the ultimate driver journey". Not only does it promise that "iconic" cars from a range of classes and time periods can race together in both single and championship mode, there's also a fine selection of well-known tracks and stages, including Le Mans and Nürburgring. If cars make you salivate, anyway.
Expect plenty of hands-on gameplay impressions and direct-feed video from the E3 show floor next week. We'll have more updates for you next week.
- Federal contractor arrested and charged with leaking classified documents to The Intercept
- Apple 'HomePod' speaker to take on Amazon, Google
- Apple Announces Smart Speaker, Device Upgrades, and iOS 11
- Syrian army crosses into Raqqa province
- Hamm extends invitation to girl humiliated at youth tournament
- Student stuck on NY subway gets improvised graduation
- Apple Takes On Distracted Driving With New Feature
- United Nations chief warns oceans are 'under threat as never before'
- Benintendi hits 2 HRs to help Red Sox beat Orioles 7-3
- Beckham one step closer to MLS team in Miami