Leicester and Brighton and Hove Albion were recently rumored to be in the race to sign the 19-year-old Abraham.
The nineteen year old is fresh from a successful spell with Bristol City, where his twenty-three league goals - a tally only bettered by Leeds United's Chris Wood - was key in securing their Championship status.
After Dominic Solanke's departure to Liverpool earlier this week, the champions look set to lose their second England Under-21 star although unlike the former, fully expect to be teaming up with him again in the future. The Mail add that a deal is expected to be sealed this weekend.
Two bounty hunters and fugitive dead after shootout at Texas vehicle dealership
Peters says Hutchinson had been sought since March for failure to appear in court in Hennepin County. They're identified as 33-year old Gabriel Bernal and 54-year old Fidel Garcia of Corpus Christi.
Chelsea do see the England Under-21 worldwide as a future star, but can't give him enough game time at Stamford Bridge next season.
Newcastle won the Championship on the final day of the season but will undoubtedly still need to strengthen on their return to the Premier League.
Abraham would be a brilliant addition for next season as the young striker will be desperate to prove he is good enough for the Premier League.
- Walmart begins testing associate delivery service
- PM Modi meets German Chancelor Merkel at Schloss Meseberg
- Greg Gianforte Apologizes For Body Slamming Reporter After Winning Election
- MLB Reduces Bryce Harper's Suspension To Three Games
- Delhi: IAS officer drowns to death while saving woman's life
- Ariana Grande announces benefit concert in honour of the victims
- White House Briefing Amid Reports Of Staff Changes, Russia Developments
- Uber fires self-driving vehicle chief accused of stealing Google's tech
- Shares in British Airways' parent company tumble
- Iranian president calls US relations 'a curvy road'