Leicester and Brighton and Hove Albion were recently rumored to be in the race to sign the 19-year-old Abraham.
The nineteen year old is fresh from a successful spell with Bristol City, where his twenty-three league goals - a tally only bettered by Leeds United's Chris Wood - was key in securing their Championship status.
After Dominic Solanke's departure to Liverpool earlier this week, the champions look set to lose their second England Under-21 star although unlike the former, fully expect to be teaming up with him again in the future. The Mail add that a deal is expected to be sealed this weekend.Читайте также: Putin ridicules US focus on ambassador contacts
Chelsea do see the England Under-21 worldwide as a future star, but can't give him enough game time at Stamford Bridge next season.
Newcastle won the Championship on the final day of the season but will undoubtedly still need to strengthen on their return to the Premier League.
Abraham would be a brilliant addition for next season as the young striker will be desperate to prove he is good enough for the Premier League.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Uber fires self-driving vehicle chief accused of stealing Google's tech
- SLO Country honors those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice
- Delhi: IAS officer drowns to death while saving woman's life
- Foo Fighters Imagine Their Nursing Home Days in New 'Run' Video
- G7 communique: Trump agrees to pledge "to fight all forms of protectionism"
- NY cashier serves Lorde a smoothie, gets invited to Governors Ball
- Doctor in Trump Hotel case released but due back in court
- Kiwis win thriller on Swede penalty in America's Cup trials
- European allies see the two sides of Trump
- New Poll Shows Americans Remain Strongly Divided Over Impeaching Trump