Pakistan's treatment at the summit has started making headlines in the country with opposition parties targeting Nawaz Sharif.
The prime minister said that Afghanistan should also wage a war against terrorism.
US president Donald Trump on Sunday acknowledged India as "victim of terrorism" during Arab-Islamic-US Summit at Riyadh.
The meeting took place on the sidelines of first Arab-Islamic-American Summit in which USA president Donald Trump also participated.
"Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz invited Sharif for the summit".
The diplomatic meet between Sharif and Trump did not take place even as the Saudi Arabia was strongly backing the idea.
New Microsoft Surface Pro leaks, but it still isn't the 5
Rumors about the new Surface device point to several internal upgrades that Microsoft would be equipping the device with. However, we do know the new Surface Pro will come with various accessories in tow, including pen and keyboard.
During the brief meeting, Trump said he was very pleased to meet Sharif to which the premier responded that the feeling was mutual.
During the summit, the prime minister added, he had an interaction with some other leaders as well.
Mr. Sharif narrowly survived in three-two judgment in his favour in allegations of corruption in the Panama Papers case on April 20.
The Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) and the Lahore High Court Bar Association (LHCBA) have threatened to launch a countrywide movement if Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif doesn't resign in seven days over the Panama Papers scandal.
Daily Pakistan, another newspaper, also bemoaned how the country was neglected at the summit where 55 Muslim-majority nations also participated.
After departing Islamabad in the morning, Sharif arrived along with his delegation, which comprises several government officials and media persons, including Foreign Affairs' adviser Sartaj Aziz and lawyer Akram Sheikh. The prime minister will leave for home on Tuesday.
- Visa program touted by Kushners has fraught political history
- SBI Q4 net doubles to Rs 2815cr
- Wenger's future at Arsenal will be decided after FA Cup final
- Braves acquire 1B Matt Adams from the Cardinals
- Iran reformist drops out of election, supports Rouhani
- Here's The Moment A Young Mark Zuckerberg Discovered He Got Into Harvard
- Does US believe Western Wall is in Israel?
- Trump willing to use engagement on North Korea crisis: South Korea envoy
- US Supreme Court rejects two congressional districts in N Carolina
- Sunday afternoon clouds to bring 50 percent chance of thunderstorms