As of Sunday evening, the forecast is showing clear skies with highs in the low- to mid-80s for Memorial Day weekend.
Next week does bring a little more rainfall for Monday and Wednesday, or at least better chances for rain with larger storm systems. It won't sweep through fast enough to cool things down much as highs will still be in the upper 80s this afternoon. Highs in the low and mid 70s. Wind: S 10-15 miles per hour.
Wednesday - A chance of showers and thunderstorms.
The wind will also chop up the ocean with seas generally in the 3 to 5-feet range. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. West northwest wind 5 to 8 miles per hour becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.
REGIONS TRADITION: The Regions Tradition continues through Sunday at the Greystone Golf and Country Club, and tickets remain on sale. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday: Highs in the low 90s, chance of storms primarily north and west of the of the city. Southwest wind 7 to 9 miles per hour. Southeast wind around 10 miles per hour. Overnight lows for the next several nights will likely stay in the low 70s. Southwest wind 3 to 7 miles per hour.
Here's The Moment A Young Mark Zuckerberg Discovered He Got Into Harvard
Dad Zuckerberg ( excitedly): "Are you serious?!" The video has been viewed more than 4 million times as of Friday morning. Zuckerberg would go on to Harvard to study psychology and computer science. "That was definitely not my plan", he said.
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy. Chance for showers.
Saturday: Mostly cloudy. Chance for a shower. South wind 3 to 7 miles per hour. Mostly cloudy with a high near 85. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
Overview: Rain showers and thunderstorms will be possible through the weekend, with warm and muggy conditions.
Partly cloudy skies and dry weather should be found for Sunday and Monday. Southwest wind around 6 miles per hour.
Monday, a 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 9 a.m.
- 'Stranger things' - Redknapp delivers verdict on Liverpool and Arsenal top four battle
- Can Nick Martinez Help Win 10th Straight Game?
- County library invites you to 'Build a Better World' this summer
- Michael Flynn and other campaign staffers made multiple calls to Russians
- Iran reformist drops out of election, supports Rouhani
- Aussie men slump to sixth in 2017 sevens
- Trump and DeVos education cuts "reckless and wrong"
- Samsung Galaxy C10 with Dual rear camera spotted
- SBI Q4 net doubles to Rs 2815cr
- Hawks Offered Four First-Round Picks For Paul George