The escort vehicle spun into the school bus, flipping it onto its side. The bus driver and another driver involved in the crash were also released after treatment.
Investigators say the driver attempted to pass a tractor-trailer and their escort vehicles in the eastbound lanes of Route 30.
Lancaster Mennonite spokesman Gary Hiller said the bus was carrying 12 high school students, one middle school student and one Locust Grove elementary student.
Police said a driver in a sedan hit the back of an escort vehicle in East Lampeter Township.
Twelve students, between 13 and 16 years, the bus driver and the driver of the other vehicle had all been released from the hospital by noon, Mary Ann Eckard, spokesperson for Lancaster General Hospital told LancasterOnline.
A 16-year-old boy is expected to be released from the hospital today, officials added. Police are seeking a light-colored sedan that may have front-end damage. Three of the students were admitted to the trauma unit.
Industry lost a great actress: Celebs mourn Reema Lagoo's death
She was the daughter of a well-known Marathi actress and began acting herself after finishing school in Pune. Reema was admitted to the Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai in the midnight when she complained of chest pain.
The auto has been described as a white sedan, believed to be a Chevy Malibu. The crash happened at around 7:50 a.m. Wednesday on Route 30 near the intersection of Route 896, close to Fulton Steamboat Inn in East Lampeter Township.
Hambright said authorities want to speak with the driver.
Police have received lots of tips and are asking the public to continue coming forward with any information.
The Lancaster Mennonite School said in a statement on Facebook this morning, "Thank you for your prayers as our school community continues to heal, physically and emotionally, from Wednesday's bus accident".
"School is operating normally, although prayer and support will be infused throughout the day". 'We express concern for the two who are still in the hospital'.
- White House insists Trump's disclosures 'wholly appropriate'
- HYS: Will Conte be sacked next season?
- BHP Billiton CEO meets with shareholder Elliott
- Wider ban on laptops would cost passengers $1 billion, airline group warns
- Ayesha Confirmed For Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3
- Police officer who shot and killed Texas teen is fired
- WWE Smackdown: Jinder Mahal reigns supreme over AJ Styles, Randy Orton
- Ohio high school students get pepper-sprayed for class
- West Brom will pull out of Taylor deal rather than face tribunal
- Chelsea Manning released after seven years from military prison