Judging from the leaked image, it's clear the Galaxy C10 will have a metal body, and the dual-LED flash will be placed between the two camera lenses.
We do not see any fingerprint scanner at the back, which suggests Samsung's next Galaxy C smartphone will continue to feature a fingerprint sensor on the front.
The Wi-Fi edition of the 12-inch Galaxy Book will come with a price tag of 1.59 million won (US$1,413), while that of the LTE model stands at 1.69 million won. The phone is touted to be first Samsung smartphone to come with a dual-camera setup. The leaked image only shows half of the device from the backside.
Senate Considering Tweaks To Medicaid Per-Capita Caps
Without the invisible high risk pool, Cioppa says , Anthem would, by its own estimates, have increased rates more than 20 percent. The Medicaid program, MassHealth, covers more than 1.9 million people, including 300,000 added as a result of the federal law.
As reported by The Korea Herald, Samsung Electronics is expected to adopt the dual camera feature for its 2017 flagship phablet, Galaxy Note 8. According to Oigel, the phone is reported to be powered by either Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or Exynos 9XXX processor and may come with 6 GB RAM and very big 256 GB internal storage. It is also being said that both these phones will be supporting AI assistant Bixby and thus, may sport a dedicated Bixby Button as well. Samsung already has eliminated the physical home button on the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus in favor of on-screen navigational buttons.
According to sources close to this master, the refurbished smartphones will be called the Galaxy Note FE, and not the Galaxy Note 7R (r for refurbished) which they previously thought of. The device is expected to be powered by a 64-bit 2.2 GHz octa-core (eight Kyro 260 CPU cores) Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC coupled with Adreno 512 GPU and 6GB RAM. However, it is said that there is still a possibility for the device to arrive this year as, according to earlier rumors, it may even arrive earlier than the Galaxy Note 8.
- WWE Smackdown: Jinder Mahal reigns supreme over AJ Styles, Randy Orton
- Police officer who shot and killed Texas teen is fired
- HYS: Will Conte be sacked next season?
- Ohio high school students get pepper-sprayed for class
- Democrats Going to Do Whatever It Takes to Impeach Trump
- Ayesha Confirmed For Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3
- Michael Flynn and other campaign staffers made multiple calls to Russians
- Mexico reporters mourn brave murdered mentor
- Industry lost a great actress: Celebs mourn Reema Lagoo's death
- BHP Billiton CEO meets with shareholder Elliott