Deepika Padukone is slated to walk the red carpet yet again tonight and we can not wait for the lovely diva to make another jaw-dropping entry! Not only did she leave the fashion critics happy with her choice of Marchesa outfit, but she also looked lovely during her media interactions, in the elegant and experimental range of attires.
Deepika Padukone walked the red carper for the Cannes Film Festival 2017 on May 17. Clearly, Deepika has come a long way in the fashion department. Interestingly, Deepika's Day 1 red carpet appearance was quite impressive, and the worldwide media is now hopefully impressed.
The 31-year-old actress is sure to make heads turn at the mega event. While we love the colour of the dress and the shape on her, we're not too sure about the ruffles.
Industry lost a great actress: Celebs mourn Reema Lagoo's death
She was the daughter of a well-known Marathi actress and began acting herself after finishing school in Pune. Reema was admitted to the Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai in the midnight when she complained of chest pain.
She captioned the snap, "Love You Ma.#MothersDayEveryday". It was so risque that no sooner did she walk down the famous Palais des Festivals red carpet, she suffered a major wardrobe malfunction as she ended up flashing her nude underwear.
Also, Deepika Padukone Fans Club shared a gorgeous image of Deepika in the Cannes Film Festival. She also mingled with the brand's co-ambassadors Julianne Moore, Susan Sarandon and Elle Fanning before leaving for the red carpet. The ponytail suited her look perfectly. And yesterday, she swept us off our feet in the ultra-sexy sheer gown by Marchesa, like a true style queen! Her first look was a red maxi dress by Johanna Ortiz.
On a related note, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor will also make it to the red carpet, later in the week.
- UN Security Council for imposing sanctions on North Korea's missile test
- Yankees retire Derek Jeter's No. 2 jersey, unveil Monument Park plaque
- Who's on the guest list for Pippa Middleton's wedding?
- WWE Smackdown: Jinder Mahal reigns supreme over AJ Styles, Randy Orton
- Donald Trump allegedly shares 'highly classified' info with Russians
- Always Dreaming is 4-5 early favorite for Preakness
- Ayesha Confirmed For Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3
- HYS: Will Conte be sacked next season?
- Judiciary senators want White House, FBI memos
- BHP Billiton CEO meets with shareholder Elliott