We've been covering Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 since 2014's Comic-Con, when the sequel was announced, and it's great to be able to finally discuss, dissect, and debate the actual film as opposed to trying to gleam insight from trailers, teasers, and clips.
Directed by James Gunn, the film stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Debicki, Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russell. In two weeks of worldwide release, the film has also made $269 million overseas.
With critics and fans in love with the new sequel and the box office exploding, it's no surprise that the only movie confirmed by Marvel post-2019 is Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. The film now has over $207 million at the domestic box office.
It'll be a long time till we get Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, but now we can just enjoy Vol. 2 which is out in theaters now.
Guardians Vol. 2 came out in many global markets, including the United Kingdom, a week before its USA release, and has already totaled $427 million globally, reports Variety.
In fourth was Pantelion s "How to be a Latin Lover", a comedy starring Salma Hayek, Rob Lowe, Kristen Bell and Mexican actor Eugenio Derbez, with $5.3 million in ticket sales. If it does, it will be one of only eight movies to ever hit that mark.
The macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Software Update Is Now Available
The support for media-free installation of Windows 10 Creators Update has also been included in this update using Boot Camp. The change log of these updates has not revealed any specific information other than the incremented version number.
Worldwide, "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" has amassed over $427 million as of this writing.
"The strength of the brand is a license to take risks", Hollis said, noting that the "Guardians" films are the flawless counter to any notion of superhero movie fatigue. Final domestic figures will be released Monday.
"Beauty and the Beast", $4.9 million ($11.9 million international).
Baahubali 2 finished with $3.2 million for a seventh place finish after debuting at number 3 last week.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is now being developed.
"The Fate of the Furious", $30.1 million. For those who were unaware, Beauty and the Beast has been one of the biggest performing films of 2017.
- Always Dreaming is 4-5 early favorite for Preakness
- Stephen Colbert breaks down latest Trump scandal over James Comey
- Donald Trump allegedly shares 'highly classified' info with Russians
- Nintendo Switch fighter ARMS is getting a timed demo
- Abe, Moon discuss North Korea, 'comfort women' issue
- Yankees retire Derek Jeter's No. 2 jersey, unveil Monument Park plaque
- BHP Billiton CEO meets with shareholder Elliott
- White House insists Trump's disclosures 'wholly appropriate'
- South Korean leader Moon discuss North Korea with China's Xi - Blue House
- WWE Smackdown: Jinder Mahal reigns supreme over AJ Styles, Randy Orton