Apple has now officially released some new minor updates for its different devices. This newly released update will include some bug fixes and said to improve the security of iOS devices.
MacOS 10.12.6 is now available to registered developers; a public beta version may be available shortly. The support for media-free installation of Windows 10 Creators Update has also been included in this update using Boot Camp.
Now, that issue is finally fixed, as Apple has added support for the Creators Update in its latest macOS update, 10.12.5 Sierra, which it released earlier today.
Health boards in Scotland affected by widespread cyber attack on NHS
The hackers are reportedly exploiting a critical vulnerability (MS17-010) that first received a patch on 14 March. Attacks occur regularly against Telefonica and today's wasn't major, the official said.
Apple has just release the macOS 10.12.5 update for Sierra, the fifth major update since the operating system was released in September of 2016. The company didn't announce any new features in the release, and it's likely to be another maintenance release ahead of Apple's World Wide Developer Conference in June.
After the latest update the macOS users with supported Mac Models can now download the ISO files for the Creators Update from Microsoft and then move to use the Boot Camp to install Windows 10. This fix is available when starting up from a NetInstall image created from the macOS 10.12.5 installer. Download the MacOS Sierra Developer Beta Access Utility from the link below.
The update can be downloaded through the Mac App Store, and should also be made available on the macOS downloads page sometime soon. The change log of these updates has not revealed any specific information other than the incremented version number.
- Ransomware attacks reported in Europe
- Tipton: New health plan protects those with pre-existing conditions
- Now what? Election puts BC into political parts unknown
- Palestinian West Bank local elections a test for Fatah party
- Tehran mayor Qalibaf quits presidential race, backs hardliner Raisi
- Stephen Colbert responds to President Trump's 'no-talent' insult
- Scream Queens has been cancelled after just two seasons
- Cavaliers' new jerseys will have Goodyear sponsorship patches
- Bud Capitalizes on Jeter Ceremony This Weekend With 'This Bud's for 2'
- President Trump delivers commencement address at Liberty University