THE LATE SHOW with STEPHEN COLBERT placed first again in the weekly late night ratings, winning the week by +390,000 viewers, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending May 12.
"Maybe now is the time to release your tax returns sir, ' Colbert joked, suggesting that Trump needed a distraction that was less 'indict-y". "And the bad news is, Trump listens during intel briefings".
On the most recent taping of The Late Show, Colbert officially asked Trump to leave office.
"The information is so sensitive, that the article can't describe in detail what was shared, but one official said, "This is code-word information, "' Colbert continued. You have to say things like, 'The package has been delivered, ' 'The squirrel is in the basket, ' or 'The idiot is in the Oval'". "That would be huge", Colbert said. "We know he's screwing the country but he hasn't made it clear what the position is".
Pity the poor late-night writers scrambling to keep up with the constant stream of bombshell reports about Donald Trump's chaotic presidency.
Tipton: New health plan protects those with pre-existing conditions
The House-passed health bill also includes several provisions that are especially harmful to women with private insurance . I strongly urge my Senate colleagues to work diligently with the House of Representatives to fulfill these goals.
Aides have said he hopes for a full explanation from the White House.
Blockbuster season has begun, but as the news about Donald Trump's presidency seemingly continues to get worse, you may be thinking that the country could use real galaxy guardians or an unbelievably fast auto to take us far away from here.
"A USA official said Trump 'revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies, "' Meyers said, as a photo of Trump and the Russians officials flashed on the screen.
'Reluctantly, Wolf, I have to say yes simply because obstruction of justice is such a serious offense, ' King replied. "Second, please, please, please don't take Sean Spicer from us! Where am I going to get my daily dose of veiled anger and condescension?"
- Wizards Trying to End Home Dominance in Game 7
- Palestinian West Bank local elections a test for Fatah party
- South Korean leader Moon discuss North Korea with China's Xi - Blue House
- Avocado hand is the latest British epidemic
- Cavaliers' new jerseys will have Goodyear sponsorship patches
- Indian court allows abortion for 10-year-old rape victim
- Trump on Israeli-Palestinian peace: 'We will get it done'
- Halep outlasts determined Mladenovic to retain Madrid title
- Scream Queens has been cancelled after just two seasons
- Iraq, US in talks to keep American troop presence after IS