Are you disappointed to hear that Fox has canceled Scream Queens after two seasons and that's we'll never get to find out who was behind the mask of the Red Devil inside of Chanel's vehicle?
Unfortunately for fans of the Ryan Murphy produced show, Fox confirmed that Scream Queens has been officially cancelled. "We have no plans at this point to go back there and tell more stories so we won't be seeing Scream Queens this season". Season 2, however, was pretty weak across the board. They gave the 20th TV horror-comedy a straight-to-series order shortly after assuming control of the broadcast network. The show averaged a 1.0 rating among the coveted viewership of adults aged 18-49, and it's "live plus 7" viewership averaged around 2.3 million viewers.
Even then, the show managed to pull a semi-decent conclusion that didn't really leave much room for maneuvering a third season.
Don't call me Caitlyn: Baby name plunges in popularity
In fact, the top 10 list of names for girls contains all of the same names as last year's list. Debuting in the top 1000 at 901 is Kylo, as in Kylo Ren.
Still, this will be pretty devastating news to fans of "Scream Queens".
Stay tuned to Horror News Network for more information on Scream Queens and American Horror Story as it breaks! Tell us your thoughts on the news in the comments section below.
Are you sad that we won't get more "Scream Queens"? .
Check out the original trailer for Scream Queens and don't forget our poll below!
- Paddleboarder told to exit water after officials spot 15 great white sharks
- Officer dies after ambush at OH nursing home
- No need for Mumbai Indians to go into panic mode: Kieron Pollard
- Atmosphere rich in water discovered around Neptune-sized world
- Iraqi's Shiite militias launch anti-IS push west of Mosul
- Bud Capitalizes on Jeter Ceremony This Weekend With 'This Bud's for 2'
- President Trump delivers commencement address at Liberty University
- Roger Stone contradicts Trump: I spoke with him 'very recently'
- Stephen Colbert responds to President Trump's 'no-talent' insult
- Avocado hand is the latest British epidemic