It's most certainly a happy ending for the show, but there's reason to remain a bit anxious that Timeless could still be on the NBC bubble with its below-average 10-episode Season 2 order.
Iraqi's Shiite militias launch anti-IS push west of Mosul
Pro-government forces launched a major offensive to retake the city in October with the support of USA -led coalition airstrikes. Others are staying with relatives and friends.
The renewal news means that fans will get answers to the season one cliffhanger and fingers crossed the show pulls in solid ratings to continue for years to come! Happily, on Saturday it was announced that NBC's Timeless is getting a Season 2 renewal. Still, the show had a passionate core fanbase and it was believed it was mostly issues of cost and the fact that an outside studio (Sony) produced the series, rather than it being owned by NBC Universal, that led to its cancellation. The company said that the next season would air in the more family-friendly eight P.M. timeslot and, at show creators Eric Kripke and Shawn Ryan's suggestion, would be geared toward a younger audience. "Can't wait to show you more", Ryan also tweeted. When the network executives convened to discuss its 2017-18 lineup, the questions surrounding Timeless, considered a "borderline" series, were "Can it grow, and do we have place for it", Greenblatt said.
- Eric Kripke (@therealKripke) May 13, 2017The #TimeTeam went back 3 days, and changed history. As Wyatt, Lanter gives us an update on what the team is up to and says, "I just wanted to hop on and tell you that I think the mission was successful". It's glorious news, and it's also a testament to the massive support base who fought to keep the show alive after the news first broke of NBC dropping the guillotine on it.
- 'Dani Alves is the world's best attacking right-back'
- Tesla starts selling solar roof
- Halep outlasts determined Mladenovic to retain Madrid title
- Sushi lovers at risk of parasites in fish
- Oil rises on expectations of extended OPEC-led production cut
- Stephen Colbert responds to President Trump's 'no-talent' insult
- Iraq, US in talks to keep American troop presence after IS
- Crystal Palace vs Hull City - fans' view
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For United States Steel Corporation (NYSE:X)
- Health boards in Scotland affected by widespread cyber attack on NHS