The latest Samsung Galaxy devices were released last month, but the S8 Plus is expected to outsell the S8.
This device is basically for those who want to have a stylish flip phone without compromising on high-end features offered by a smartphone.
More important, I believe we're on our way to a mobile future where we carry our smartphones (or some future version) to and from the office and, when we sit at our desks, our desktop screens will light up.
Samsung keeps impressing us with the kind of phones that they release over the years.
Curry's 30 lead Warriors to sweep after 121-95 win over Jazz
But Golden State also forced the Jazz to shoot 32.4 percent in the second half, and Utah was just 5 for 17 in the fourth quarter. Unfortunately, you will be needing an authentication with your cable provider should you want to watch Golden State Warriors vs.
The available options for the Samsung Galaxy S8 are Orchid Gray, Midnight Black and Artic Silver colors at an off-contract price of $749.99.
Innovative technology: The Galaxy S8 Plus offers fast charging and fast wireless charging, Samsung Pay with MST, Bluetooth 5.0, a microSD expansion card slot, ANT+ for connectivity to fitness devices, and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835. "The new phone will be priced higher than any other folder phones here", added the aforementioned official. The upcoming flip phone model will also sport a decent 12 megapixel camera in the rear combined with a 5 megapixel camera in the front. The unnamed phone bears the model number SM-W2017 with a wireless-charging certification from the New Jersey-based Wireless Power Consortium. Well, you do get a better dramatic effect in TV dramas, with actors flipping their phones closed when they're angry.
As per its specifications, this flip phone will cost more as compare to other flip phones. Expect UK release schedules to be similar. Having said that, we would like to know what do you think about this.
Earlier in March, Samsung had confirmed it will start selling refurbished units of the Note 7 after discussions with relevant regulatory authorities and carriers. The company has generated 50.55 trillion won or around $45 billion in revenue.
- April : 8 MI teams earn flawless multi-year scores
- State Department tells Americans to stay away from North Korea
- Ryan Seacrest Considering Potential 'American Idol' Return
- Springs church leaders respond to 'religious liberty' executive order
- It's Honda's problem, not mine, says Alonso
- Probe begins into drug allegations against New Zealand duo
- Karnan seeks SC reprieve, stays clear of police radar
- Higher consumer spending helps boost German economy
- President Trump Demands 'Goddamned Steam' Catapults in Time Interview
- Mets player on Matt Harvey: 'He wants to be Derek Jeter'