HEAD COACH Marco Silva is urging Hull City to prey upon the relegation anxieties of Crystal Palace by triumphing at Selhurst Park on Sunday to set up a tense final day of Premier League reckoning on May 21.
Crystal Palace will be without defenders Scott Dann and Mamadou Sakho on Sunday, while late decisions will be made on the fitness of James Tomkins and Yohan Cabaye.
It was a mixed bag of a season for manager Bert Head's Palace, who finished seventh and comfortably above 12th-placed Hull City.
With that in mind, football writer Will Jackson details three key battles the Tigers must win if they are to see off Palace.
"But until the end we will fight". If they get nervous, they can pass that over and that will make us a bit more nervous.
"Like everybody else, like here, the recruitment of players has been the difference between us before January and us after January. I like to believe that will happen on Sunday".
London conference aims for stable Somalia under new chief
They spoke at a high-level conference to address the Horn of Africa nation's deepening humanitarian and security crisis. Save the Children chief Keven Watkins called for "decisive action" including increased help from the World Bank.
"We will prepare for these games like we prepare for the others", Silva added.
Ian Holloway's Palace boosted their promotion chances when on-loan striker Kevin Phillips grabbed a hat-trick against Steve Bruce's Hull side but things worked out well for both with promotion two months later. We then played Tottenham, where Mama [Mamadou Sakho] got the knee problem. "When we lose, we lose all together".
Once again, he's done a good job for a club in dire straits and showed that he has enough knowledge of the game to organise a team well in pursuit of safety.
"It looks like history is repeating itself, especially if you look at the last time we went down".
"We need to win the game and we will work hard to win the game".
- Paddleboarder told to exit water after officials spot 15 great white sharks
- Philippines, US launch smaller military exercises
- Bottas was always going to be quick, says Hamilton
- Russia's Top Diplomat Meets With Trump at White House
- Consistent Chelsea Deserve Top Position, Says West Brom's Pulis
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (ankle) plans to play in Game 6
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For United States Steel Corporation (NYSE:X)
- Economy Watch: Economy Gains 211K Jobs in April
- Sushi lovers at risk of parasites in fish
- Atmosphere rich in water discovered around Neptune-sized world