Next it's West Brom and we have to try to win the league on Friday.
Midfielder Nemanja Matic, who scored his first goal at Stamford Bridge against Boro, reckons Chelsea's ability to respond from setbacks has been key.
As one of the highest-profile players to fall out of Chelsea manager Antonio Conte's starting lineup earlier in the season, Fabregas has maintained an exemplary attitude throughout, while remaining ready to contribute at every opportunity. The Brazilian-born Spanish striker has 20 goals and 6 assists in 33 league appearances.
And that bid will be boosted by the resumption of Kante's campaign, which has again proved to be pivotal having helped Leicester City win the title last season.
Head coach Antonio Conte has rejuvenated the Blues, who require three points from the final three games to claim the trophy after Monday's 3-0 win which relegated Middlesbrough.
Conte made a point of saluting Boro's travelling fans after the game.
"I want to thank the club, the players and the staff for working so hard to change things".
Higher consumer spending helps boost German economy
The positive development was boosted by higher investments and domestic consumption, as well as booming exports, it said. Meanwhile, a weak euro makes German exports more price competitive.
'But this year was maybe even more special, because last year was a very bad year.
"We started the season not in the right way, with a lot of problems, and only through hard work and finding the right solutions together have we found the right way".
"The pressure is still on because we have to win one game out of the three, but with the way we're playing there's no reason why we shouldn't be confident. I repeat: it won't be easy".
West Brom vs Chelsea will be shown live on Sky Sports 1 from 7pm on Friday, May 12.
"The target is very close and we must have enthusiasm, will, desire to take this target".
"The possibility to take three points and to go seven points ahead of Tottenham". We are excited but this is football, you have to concentrate until the last minute and we will see. "Over the years we've had good games against them and we've had a few good results at The Hawthorns, so we'll be turning up confident and trying to win the game", McAuley said.
- Springs church leaders respond to 'religious liberty' executive order
- Philippines, US launch smaller military exercises
- Economy Watch: Economy Gains 211K Jobs in April
- Curry's 30 lead Warriors to sweep after 121-95 win over Jazz
- Russia's Top Diplomat Meets With Trump at White House
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (ankle) plans to play in Game 6
- 'I blew it': Warren Buffett laments missing out on Google
- Ryan Seacrest Considering Potential 'American Idol' Return
- New Hamas chief vows support for Palestinian prisoners
- Wizards' Oubre suspended for Game 4 for knocking over Olynyk