Baahubali 2 [Hindi] has scored 241 crore* in its first week, which is an out of the world number by all means.
Bahubali 2 was premiered in 3,000+ screens around the world on Thursday, May 4, and it set a new record, by grossing Rs 50 crore in paid previews.
The SS Rajamouli-directed film garnered positive response from the audience and the strong word of mouth helped it go on record-breaking spree.
While Baahubali 2 is making records at the box office the film's leading actor, Prabhas, is making a few records of his own.
With Monday (May 1) being holiday, the Prabhas and Rana Daggubati-starrer held rock-steady at the ticket counters.
It must be noted that Baahubali 2 minted a whopping amount of Rs 383 crore in India alone.
Tories make gains in United Kingdom local elections
Jeremy Corbyn's office are keen to find out just how much of this had been carried out in areas where council results were poor. Party leader Paul Nuttall claimed they were "victims of our own success" in driving the agenda on Brexit.
Till date, Shankar's directorial venture "2.0" starring Superstar Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson is the highest-insured Indian film in history.
But as per Bollywood Hungama report, Its Hindi version has raked Rs 335 crore gross at the Indian box office, while its Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam raked in Rs 387 crore.
Now what waits to be seen is by when it is going to hit the Rs 1000 crore benchmark. Box Office India report suggests that within 10 days, Baahubali 2, will cross Rs 1,000 crore-mark 'easily.' At the USA box office, Baahubali: The Conclusion, has earned Rs 168 crore.
Further the cliffhanger "Why Katappa Killed Baahubali" worked wonders and made everyone eager for Baahubali: The Conclusion. According to trade analysts, the 7 days / first-week box office collection of Baahubali 2 is Rs. 510-520 crores across the India including all languages.
The movie which became the highest opener, has quite possibly crossed PK's lifetime gross box-office collection.
- Mourinho says top-four spot now beyond Manchester United
- Sore ankle keeps Raptors G Lowry out of starting lineup
- Philippines, US launch smaller military exercises
- At meat market, the far-right Le Pen backs "eating French"
- Joshua changed boxing with Klitschko victory - Tyson
- Harvey suspended, Stanton hits 2 HRs, Marlins beat Mets 7-0
- Sage of Omaha Warren Buffett eyeing benefits of Trump tax cut
- Probe begins into drug allegations against New Zealand duo
- Springs church leaders respond to 'religious liberty' executive order
- Trump makes puzzling claim about Andrew Jackson, Civil War