"I don't know about that part yet", he said.
Just over a year since saying goodbye to fans, "American Idol" could be making a huge comeback on ABC for the upcoming 2017-2018 season. We haven't gotten that far.
"Her, along with Ryan [Seacrest], would give the reboot the sign off that ABC thinks the show needs for the show, and its future, to excel", the insider said. Also on ABC, Live! will keep Seacrest in NY which may cause problems with hosting Idol which has always filmed in Los Angeles.
ABC is reportedly eyeing a March premiere for the show.
Ryan Seacrest is clearly one of if not the most busy men in all of show business. "So this was news to me, actually, last week".
Guardiola wary of 'complicated' end to season
They controlled possession while Palace , despite initially looking well-drilled defensively, offered little. Allardyce's side have a six-point safety cushion but can still be caught by Hull City and Swansea City.
Additionally, former judge Simon Cowell would be ineligible from returning to his former seat at the judges table as he is a producer on America's Got Talent and has an exclusive agreement with NBC. Ripa responded by imploring him, "Yes you can!" and assuring him that she would lighten his "Live" prep responsibilities for episodes following "Idol" shoots. "I had no idea it was being talked about coming here". He added, however, that it is "unofficial, but very close" to becoming a reality.
In response to reports that the TV personality, 42, might star on a revival of the beloved singing competition series, Seacrest's Live cohost Kelly Ripa voiced her full support.
After some deliberation, Ryan admitted that he was devastated when American Idol, which he presented for 15 years, was pulled off air last year and always hoped it would come back sometime in the future - although he wasn't sure when. She's been doing that show for a long time.
ABC is expected to announce the return of American Idol this month at its upfront presentation in NY, reported by Variety.
- Sore ankle keeps Raptors G Lowry out of starting lineup
- Sage of Omaha Warren Buffett eyeing benefits of Trump tax cut
- Rights lens on India
- Israeli missile shoots down 'target' over Golan Heights
- Penguins star Crosby returns to practice after concussion
- Trump makes puzzling claim about Andrew Jackson, Civil War
- At meat market, the far-right Le Pen backs "eating French"
- Satyendra Jain paid Rs.2 cr to Arvind Kejriwal, claims Kapil Mishra
- Springs church leaders respond to 'religious liberty' executive order
- Trump announces trip to Saudi Arabia, Israel, Vatican