Crosby's status for Saturday's Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinal against the Capitals is still uncertain.
The Game 3 concussion was the fourth reported one of Crosby's career.
"He's day to day", Sullivan said. Crosby had four points in the first two games of the series (two goals and two assists) and led the National Hockey League with 44 goals during the regular season. "I trust the process you have to go through, and whenever it's time I'll be ready". "Right now I'm just following what I'm told to do, and I feel good".
The Penguins lost in overtime without their captain as a result of Game 3, but they held on to win, 3-2, in Game 4 on Wednesday to take a commanding 3-1 series lead.
Crosby was operating in front of the net when the stick of Washington's Alex Ovechkin caused him to lose his balance.
Lawton believers celebrate National Day of Prayer
Francois County National Day of Prayer ceremony set for this evening on the south lawn of the St. Abraham Lincoln also had a proclamation for a day of "humiliation, fasting and prayer " in 1863.
Niskanen was given a five-minute major for cross-checking and a game misconduct. "I understand the importance of making sure you're good before you come back".
Fleury has photos and a list of some of his favorite past and present teammates on his mask, which included Niskanen's name.
"The other play (with Niskanen) is hard to say".
Crosby weighed in with his opinion on Friday, and he took the high road in doing so.
- Moto tablet with productivity mode rumored to be in the works
- Does Kourtney Kardashian Have A Beau?
- Pitch at Manny Machado's head sparked a heated exchange with Dustin Pedroia
- CBI arrests Mumbai I-T commissioner, five others on bribery charges
- ADP Reports Solid Job Growth in April
- Five Medical Marijuana License Holders Exercise Right to Remain Silent
- Violence, Bloodshed Mount in Afghanistan, Report Says
- Ketan Mehta was never going to direct 'Manikarnika': Kangana
- Kids' clothing line from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West drops today
- Nigeria president attends Friday prayers amid health woes