It supposedly has a "premium look and feel" and screen size that's somewhere between 9 to 10 inches (diagonal). That said, Motorola's new tablet seems like it's going to be marketed towards business users. Moreover, the update will enable as well a date saver feature that reduces data consumption, Android Police reported.
No one has ever accused the Moto Z lineup of being too bulky; in fact, Motorola's first generation of modular phones are some of the slimmest handsets available. The biggest problem with tablets is that they are mostly just larger version of our phones, and an experience tailored for the big screen could propel interest again.
Apparently, this indicates some sort of "Productivity Mode" in the new tablet. The feature was previously seen on the Lenovo Yoga Book that was launched in India last December.
CBI arrests Mumbai I-T commissioner, five others on bribery charges
Sources suggest the Commissioner has been charged for allegedly taking a bribe of Rs 19 lakh to favour a major corporate group. Our executives are innocent and the company stands by them", the spokesperson said.
From there, they will be able to tap on an icon to immediately switch to that app. This is to note that the Productivity Mode can be switched on and off. based on user's requirement. To close an app, simply drag its icon upwards - this implies that if you don't, then apps will be kept in memory. The last time Motorola made a tablet was back in December 2011 with the Droid Xyboard running Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
Meanwhile, Lenovo is preparing to announce several mid-ranged smartphones under the Motorola brand, which include the rumoured Moto Z2, Moto Z2 Plus, Z2 Force, Moto E4, E4 Plus, Moto X, also Moto C and C Plus. However, it appears that the software takes a lot of inspiration from parent company Lenovo's tablets. The only other relevant information that was provided about the device is that Motorola could offer models of the tablet with cellular connectivity. The screenshot also shows a dedicated App Drawer button on the navigation bar.
- Levee breach leads to flooding in northeast Arkansas
- New Afghanistan troop plan goes to White House next week
- Pitch at Manny Machado's head sparked a heated exchange with Dustin Pedroia
- Crosby out with concussion, out for Game 4
- Kate, William and Harry give royal thumbs-up to marathoners
- Violence, Bloodshed Mount in Afghanistan, Report Says
- Terror Link: Two Suspected ISI Agents Arrested From Mumbai, Faizabad
- Obama admin asked that 1934 Americans' names be 'unmasked' in intel
- Nigeria president attends Friday prayers amid health woes
- Kids' clothing line from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West drops today