Either way, I'm always excited for a new Far Cry game. It posted a piece of art from Far Cry 3 along with the caption "an island we never really left".
However Ubisoft hasn't remastered any of its previous Far Cry games for current generation consoles.
This is unmistakably the island from Far Cry 3, but if you had any doubt, Ubisoft followed up with another picture of Far Cry 3's main villain Vaas.
We don't know yet whether there will be a dedicated conference as usual for Ubisoft games at E3 2017, but we'll let you in case any such event is officially confirmed.Читайте также: O'Sullivan bows out of world championship
Even though Far Cry Primal was average it still performed pretty well for a spin-off and it will be interesting to see if the series does return to its modern survival action roots in the new title.
Yesterday, we reported that a Facebook post on Ubisoft's account was teasing something relating to Far Cry 3 - possibly a prequel, a sequel or a remaster, we mused.
'We've heard back from Ubisoft PR, who has clarified to us that this was simply a "throwback post" and not a tease for anything'.
Another post deals with Vaas, arguably considered Far Cry's fiercest antagonist.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Pitch at Manny Machado's head sparked a heated exchange with Dustin Pedroia
- Chicago Bears trade up, take QB Trubisky with No. 2 pick
- Fox News' parent company seeking female co-president candidates
- Nintendo packs big screens into its small new $150 2DS XL
- Pakistan PM fires advisor over newspaper leak, army rejects actions
- Apple's competitor to Venmo could be on the way
- Chinas Didi closes over $5.5 bn funding round
- Kelly Ripa teases 'big announcement' for Monday's show
- UT Austin stabbing: Here's what happened and what we know so far
- French appeals court authorizes extradition of ex-Kosovo PM Haradinaj