Either way, I'm always excited for a new Far Cry game. It posted a piece of art from Far Cry 3 along with the caption "an island we never really left".
However Ubisoft hasn't remastered any of its previous Far Cry games for current generation consoles.
This is unmistakably the island from Far Cry 3, but if you had any doubt, Ubisoft followed up with another picture of Far Cry 3's main villain Vaas.
We don't know yet whether there will be a dedicated conference as usual for Ubisoft games at E3 2017, but we'll let you in case any such event is officially confirmed.
US Defense Secretary visits Afghanistan following deadly attack
He said that arm shipments from Russian Federation to the Taliban "would have to be dealt with as a violation of worldwide law". However, Mattis can't meet with his Afghan counterpart, or the head of the Afghan military, as those guys quit Monday.
Even though Far Cry Primal was average it still performed pretty well for a spin-off and it will be interesting to see if the series does return to its modern survival action roots in the new title.
Yesterday, we reported that a Facebook post on Ubisoft's account was teasing something relating to Far Cry 3 - possibly a prequel, a sequel or a remaster, we mused.
'We've heard back from Ubisoft PR, who has clarified to us that this was simply a "throwback post" and not a tease for anything'.
Another post deals with Vaas, arguably considered Far Cry's fiercest antagonist.
- El Clasico: How Ronaldo fumed at teammates after Messi's goal
- The Masters Of The Universe movie is coming to cinemas in 2019!
- Fox News' parent company seeking female co-president candidates
- Predators' Fiala out of playoffs after breaking leg
- Chicago Bears trade up, take QB Trubisky with No. 2 pick
- Healing garden to open at children's hospital in DC
- Goodyear Tire profit falls 9.8 pct
- Nintendo packs big screens into its small new $150 2DS XL
- ADP Reports Solid Job Growth in April
- Kate, William and Harry give royal thumbs-up to marathoners