Nintendo is introducing a new portable gaming system - Nintendo 2DS XL.
As mentioned earlier, the device has an 82 percent larger display compared to the 3DS XL. The 3DS XL comes with support for 3D video playback. Gamers who own games for previous 3DS systems will also be able to enjoy their games on the new 2DS XL. The Switch released two months ago and still suffers stock shortages, and now we're seeing a new handheld from Nintendo. Why? These new Nintendo games will offer fun new experiences for New Nintendo 2DS XL device owners, and for owners of any Nintendo 3DS handheld gaming device.
On to the New Nintendo 2DS XL. It will include the C-stick, the ZL and ZR buttons, and the NFC tech to ensure communication with the amiibo figures, Gematsu reported.
Goodyear Tire profit falls 9.8 pct
According to Thomson Reuters, sell-side analysts are predicting a consensus target price of $79.93 on company stock. (:XXII). Even though this list holds many stocks that seem to be solid, it has historically performed 6X worse than the market.
Older titles for 3DS continued to sell, with Mario Kart 7 moving 1.97 million, Pokemon ORAS 1.9 million, Pokemon X&Y 1.41 million, and New Super Mario Bros.
"This new addition to Nintendo's portable hardware line demonstrates our commitment to the hand-held market", said Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo of America's president and chief operating office. Yeah, they have "New" in the actual product names.
The console will go on sale on July 28, but Nintendo is yet to confirm the price.
In total, the mobile gaming giant sold almost 2.74 million units of the Switch console globally in less than a month.
In the case of the New 2DS XL, that function doesn't exist.
- Humans May Have Occupied North America 100000 Years Earlier Than Thought
- IPhones That Charge Over Wi-Fi? Apple Is Working On It
- New BlackBerry smartphone with physical keyboard to hit Canadian stores in May
- Illinois House Approves Public Funding for Abortions
- Apple's competitor to Venmo could be on the way
- Manny Machado 'Wasn't Expecting' Red Sox To Retaliate For 'Good Slide'
- Reuben Foster hung up on the Saints when the 49ers picked him
- Pakistan PM fires advisor over newspaper leak, army rejects actions
- Chicago Bears trade up, take QB Trubisky with No. 2 pick
- BOJ keeps monetary policy unchanged, says 2020 Games to help